Motor and Electrical Specialist Wanted for NOVENCO’s R&D Department
Do you want a role as the “go to guy” in all motor related matters? The specialist who knows the suppliers, the specialist who helps with all motor related issues? The specialist who can help customers with motor issues?The specialist who educate the production teams on how to install the motors on the fans? Then this is the position for you.
NOVENCO Building & Industry A/S is part of a large dynamic international company and offers energy-efficient solutions for ventilation and cooling in various areas such as industry, agriculture, climate control centers, parking facilities, data centers, wind turbines, tunnels, fire and security systems, and more. Environmental sustainability and the use of high-tech manufacturing methods are key factors for us as an ISO-certified company and are naturally integrated into design, development, and production, underscoring the company’s leading global position. Our headquarters are located in Denmark, with a subsidiary in Holland, offices in the UK, Germany, India, and Singapore, as well as a network of dealers worldwide.
We are leaders in our field, and we work professionally every day alongside our colleagues worldwide. We believe that the key to our success lies with our talented employees, and it is through positive collaboration with customers and suppliers that we develop the company into an exciting and attractive workplace.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate motor and electrical specialist to join our competent R&D Team, which works on development projects and support.
Your primary tasks include:
- Motor specialist, providing internal and external motor support.
- Implementation and improvement of SOP (standard operating procedures).
- Electrical support for production.
- Approval and auditing of motor suppliers.
- Responsibility for internal and external development tasks.
- Optimizing existing products.
- Support for customers and the rest of the organization.
- Onsite customer support.
- Help the database expert select the correct motors
- Educate and train the organisation and establish SOPs for motor installation
- Travel days per year can be expected. (10-15)
Your profile and professional background:
- Thorough knowledge of asynchronous and permanent magnet motors
- You are structured and takes pride in completing tasks.
- You are outgoing and enjoy working both independently and in teams.
- You have an electrical background, and solid experience in motors and drives
- You are practically minded and like being close to the products, in development, in the test room or on the production floor
- You are proficient in Danish and English in both written and spoken communication. Knowledge of German would also be an advantage.
As a person, you should:
- Be responsible, quality-conscious, structured, and committed to completing tasks.
- Be a team player.
- Be adaptable to change and have a positive attitude toward new tasks.
- Have experience working in a busy technical department, which often requires solving tasks quickly.
- A challenging job in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, with good professional and personal development opportunities.
- A dynamic environment where you are surrounded by many talented colleagues, and a daily atmosphere characterized by good humor and an informal tone.
- In addition, we offer a competitive salary based on qualifications, pension, flexible working hours, the possibility of remote work, a staff association, lunch arrangements, health insurance, and more.
- A very interesting position where you will become the motor specialist in the organisation, which will be an important role with many contacts through out the organisation
- Novenco will move to a new headquarters and factory in Næstved Nord in the fall of 2023, where it will be approximately a 10-minute walk from the train station (Næstved Nord).
For additional information about NOVENCO Building & Industry A/S, please visit www.novenco-building.com.