Vice President, Global Account Management (Business Unit 2)
For KK Wind Solutions A/S (KKWS) we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice President, Global Account Management for their Business Unit 2 (BU2). This executive position plays a pivotal role in driving the continued growth of the BU and KKWS as a whole.
Purpose of Position:
As the Vice President, Global Account Management, BU2 you will be the overall commercial accountable for one of KKWS’s largest global customers, responsible for P&L and overseeing contribution margin and EBITDA. You will have direct reference from six Directors and together with them you will drive the organization, taking on the responsibility for sales, contribution, and assisting the Business Division’s CCO in strategic decision-making for the account.
Areas of Responsibilities:
As Vice President, Global Account Management BU2 you will always have a detailed knowledge of this key customer; their product portfolio, cooperation potentials, supplier requirements and relevant decision processes. Specifically your responsibilities are:
- Being the key point of contact for the global KAM organization for business and operation
- Building long-term relationships by fostering trust and value
- Leading and driving the development of the BU2 business and organization
- Maintaining and enhancing established goodwill with the key customer, ensuring a positive and sustained customer experience
- Developing strategies and sustainable plans to align with the overall business plan for KKWS
- Supporting the Global Key Account Management Team in winning orders
- Formulating and stabilizing an operational sales organization
As Vice President, Global Account Management, BU2 you are a member of the Business Division management team. You are expected to support the CCO and the rest of the management team with input for improvements. Your role and responsibility in the team is to drive the turnover targets & new business for the BU2 global account. You will provide input for improvements, drive relationships, and generate business opportunities with key stakeholders. It is your responsibility to ensure that the entire BU2 KAM organization stays tuned and fit for profitable business and growth.
The relevant candidates will preferably have an engineering background supplemented with an MBA or similar.
Key qualifications include:
- solid B2B commercial sales experience, with exposure to international sales and business development, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- strategic development of large accounts – representing a large proportion of the company´s total turnover
- motivation of sales and technology teams
- cooperation in a matrix organization
- market research for new product development in the energy sector
- experience in an ambitious and fast changing business environment
- development and communication of business cases to internal and external stakeholders
You “walk the talk”. The successful candidate leads by example, possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and interacts effortlessly at all levels with quality and facts. Interpersonal skills are very solid.
Other specific requirements:
KK Wind Solutions operates in the renewable energy industry, making it essential that the ideal candidate possess a genuine passion for advancing the global renewable energy agenda and contributing to a sustainable future. Given KKWS´s presence in the global market, fluency in English, both written and spoken, is imperative. Additionally, the nature of the role requires a flexible schedule, with the ability to travel extensively, approximately 60-70 days annually. The primary workplace for this position is situated at the KKWS headquarters in Ikast.
The recruitment process:
The recruitment process is done is close cooperation with the Brinch & Partners, headed by Partner Peter Bjerring. For inquires, contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 23 277 287
About the company:
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a leading systems supplier to the renewable energy industry. Our capabilities span developing state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, and flexible aftermarket services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding, the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group. We are a global and diverse team of over 3,200 people, working towards delivering products and services that enable a future powered by renewable energy.