Head of Supply Chain & Procurement for leading international renewable energy company
Be instrumental in ensuring market leading position for GreenGo Energy by choosing the right renewable energy technologies as well as EPC contractors
GreenGo Energy is developing and constructing industrial scale renewable energy parks in Denmark, US, Sweden, Baltics, Germany, Poland and Africa – solar parks, Power-to-X, onshore wind and battery storage for institutional investors, infrastructure, and renewable funds. Do you have strong insights into especially solar energy technology and possibly also wind and P2X technology? Are you motivated by enabling GreenGo Energy to have the most competitive solutions at highest quality standards for reliable energy generation in close cooperation with GreenGo Energy EPCM team and investors then we have the role for you.
Develop renewable energy vendor portfolio
The Supply Chain and Procurement Senior Manager will be a key contributor in implementing the Greengo Energy strategy to achieve the lowest cost of energy through the deployment of disruptive technology platforms. This is done by developing a list of preferred suppliers of solar equipment (BOS) and PV modules, wind turbines, MV and HV equipment, and actively participating to the selection of EPC contractors. You are leading a lean and agile team supporting the EPCM activities for the different active projects and the main tasks of the team includes:
- New technology and product assessment
- Market benchmarking and analysis
- Technology and Cost Roadmap development and management
- PV and Wind Power plants key equipment supplier sourcing process (identification, selection, qualification, contract negotiation)
- Interface and work jointly with Investor technical teams during the sourcing process
- Assessment of EPC contractors offers (focusing on all equipment proposed and quoted)
- Contribution to EPC cost estimation for projects under development
- Definition, implementation and execution of logistics plans with suppliers and transportation companies; and,
- Corrective action planning to quality and logistic issues arising during construction, potentially warranty compliance during O&M phase.
The Global Procurement and Supply Chain Team works closely together with the EPC Director to whom he/she is reporting functionally. The team also have close cooperation with the Engineering Team who will establish the specifications for the components and equipment.
The role can be based at the Greengo Energy HQ in Vedbæk, DK or at GGE offices in either Malmø or Düsseldorf. You report solid line to the Group COO.
Experienced renewable energy Supply Chain & Procurement profile
You most likely have a Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering – possibly combined with an MBA in Supply Chain or Logistics. Ideally you have a minimum of 10 year experience in supply chain and procurement and at least 5 years of experience in renewable energy. Strong technical insights into the solar industry, including high-voltage transmission experience is a must. If you also have technical knowledge of wind, P2X and battery storage it is an advantage but not a requirement. Your work experience is obtained in another renewable energy company or investment, management consulting, engineering advisory or related focused on renewable energy. Further you:
- Speak and write and English fluently – proficiency in Danish is an advantage but not a requirement
- Have strong negotiation skills, entrepreneurship mindset, agile, autonomous, target oriented, data driven
- Have good communication and negotiation skills, team player and used to work in fast changing conditions
About GreenGo Energy
GreenGo Energy was founded in 2011 with the vision to accelerate the conversion to renewable energy generation, by an innovative and scalable business model. GreenGo Energy’s 360-degree full services platform includes project origination, investment structuring, development, offtake, EPC management and asset management services, fully tailored and bespoke to our client’s needs and their investment profile.
GreenGo Energy has 27 GW of solar, wind, BESS and Megaton™ PtX projects in various stages of development and construction in nine U.S. states, Europe and MENA, of which more than 5 GW has been contracted through partnership framework agreements with Tier-1 investors in the renewable space.
GreenGo Energy is headquartered in Denmark, with over 115 employees serving customers worldwide.
See more at: www.greengoenergy.com