Development Analyst Poland & Baltics for leading international cleantech company
Take part in the development of GreenGo Energy business in Poland & Baltics
GreenGo Energy is developing and constructing large scale renewable energy parks in Denmark, US, Poland, Baltics, Sweden and Germany – solar parks, Power-to-X, onshore wind and battery storage for institutional investors, infrastructure, and renewable funds. Do you want to be an instrumental part in the development and construction of large scale solar parks in Poland & Baltics and have you got the personal determination to drive major complex projects then we have the role for you.
Development and construction of renewable energy in Poland & Baltics
GreenGo Energy is taking care of the entire development and construction process from acquiring land for the solar parks, ensuring all permits needed to the construction and commissioning of the solar parks involving numerous stakeholders like landowners, neighbors, local municipalities, investors, consultants, lawyers and many other – projects that take up to 4-6 years in total. Your responsibility is in cooperation with the GGE Poland & Baltics team to drive the projects and your daily tasks encompasses:
- Prepare materials and information related to the GreenGo Energy investors:
- Update the bi-weekly partner SteerCo meetings presentations
- Prepare the project financial models
- Organize Data Rooms for investors
- Ensure strong cooperation with the JV-Partner in Baltics and sub-contractors in Poland:
- Manage documentation flow with partner law firms, accounting consultants and other local consultants
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks around the local permitting process
- Manage the individual project timelines and organize weekly status meetings with relevant internal teams for GIS, Design & Engineering and EPC as well as local partners (ideally take project ownership from A-Z)
- Support the Land Origination team with financial models, preliminary site assessment (from GIS and engineering viewpoint), communication materials, technical or general company presentations etc.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks regarding project documentation: translations, summaries, etc.
- Liaise with local partner /teams and our Global Marcomm Manager in preparing PR material or other comms material for press releases, local magazine articles, events participation, merchandise etc.
The role is based in Vedbæk and reports to the Development Manager for Poland & Baltics. There will be an app. 10 – 15% travel to Poland & Baltics.
Experienced Project Developer
You most likely have a Master within Engineering, Business Administration or Project Management combined with at least 3 years’ development experience in renewable / energy industry or development related to the construction, infrastructure, offshore or industrial sectors with focus on complex and technical projects. If you have a technical understanding of solar technology and the drivers in the industry it is an advantage.
Further we are looking for you who:
- Is fluent in English and ideally also in Polish, Lithuanian or Latvian.
- Has strong commercial acumen and deep understanding of business cases
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, autonomous and self-driven, proactive and solution-oriented attitude
- Has strong communication and negotiation skills, team player and used and thriving in fast changing working conditions
About GreenGo Energy
GreenGo Energy was founded in 2011 with the vision to accelerate conversion to renewable energy generation, by an innovative and scalable business model. GreenGo Energy’s 360 full services platform includes origination, development, offtake, engineering, procurement, construction management, O&M and asset management services, fully tailored and bespoke to our client’s needs and investment profile. We are 125+ employees worldwide, with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the US. Headquartered in Vedbæk Denmark.
GreenGo Energy now has more than 8GWp of solar and storage projects in various stages of development and construction in Northern Europe and South-East US, of which more than 3GWp has been contracted through partnership agreements with tier 1 investors in the renewable space. Over 3Bn EUR has been raised for our platform from tier1 investors in renewable energy.
See more at: www.greengoenergy.com