Electrical engineer wanted for NOVENCO’s Development department
Would you like a position with focus on building the new glabal documentation standard from scratch? A position where you will be maintain the standards afterwards and with focus on electrical drawing? Then this is the position for you.
NOVENCO Building & Industry A/S is part of a large dynamic international company and offers energy-efficient solutions for ventilation and cooling in various areas such as industry, agriculture, climate control centres, parking facilities, data centres, wind turbines, tunnels, fire and security systems, and more. Environmental sustainability and the use of high-tech manufacturing methods are key factors for us as an ISO-certified company and are naturally integrated into design, development, and production, underscoring the company’s leading global position. Our headquarter is located in Denmark, with a subsidiary in Holland, offices in the UK, Germany, India, and Singapore, as well as a network of dealers worldwide.
We are leaders in our field, and we work professionally every day alongside our colleagues worldwide. We believe that the key to our success lies with our talented employees, and it is through positive collaboration with customers and suppliers that we develop the company into an exciting and attractive workplace.
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to join our competent Development Team, which works on development projects, support, and project execution.
Your primary tasks:
- Responsible for electrical documentation
- Create bill of materials for project-related items
- Establish standards for electrical documentation for Novenco globally.
- Electrical documentation project execution for Novenco globally
- Maintenance of electrical documentation standards, when established
- Optimize existing products and processes.
- Interpret and implement norms and standards.
- Minor internal project management tasks
- Support for customers and the rest of the organization, on electrical related issues
- Audits of suppliers
- Travel days per year (10-15). (Primarily The Netherlands and UK)
Your profile and professional background:
- Thorough knowledge of electrical documentation drawing tools, preferably Eplan
- You are a structured and takes pride in completing tasks.
- You are outgoing and enjoy working both independently and in teams.
- Experience with UL/CSA and CE
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Danish would also be an advantage.
As a person, you should:
- Be responsible, quality-conscious, structured, and committed to completing tasks.
- Be a team player.
- Be adaptable to change and have a positive attitude toward new tasks.
- Have experience working in a busy technical department, which often requires solving tasks quickly.
- Enjoy new challenges and a “I can find a solution” mindset
- A challenging job in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, with good professional and personal development opportunities.
- A dynamic environment where you are surrounded by many talented colleagues, and a daily atmosphere characterized by good humour and an informal tone.
- In addition, we offer a competitive salary based on qualifications, pension, flexible working hours, the possibility of remote work, a staff association, lunch arrangements, health insurance, and more.
- Novenco will move to a new headquarters and factory in Næstved Nord in the fall of 2023, where it will be approximately a 10-minute walk from the train station (Næstved Nord).
For additional information about NOVENCO Building & Industry A/S, please visit www.novenco-building.com.