Financial Modeller for leading international cleantech company
Play a major role in developing renewable energy projects portfolio
GreenGo Energy is developing and constructing large scale renewable energy parks in Denmark, US, Sweden, Baltics, Germany and Poland – solar parks, Power-to-X, onshore wind and battery storage for institutional investors, infrastructure, and renewable funds. Are you looking for your next job challenge in a position where you can further enhance your financial modelling acumen? Would you like to become an active player in making the green energy transition happening? Can you check both these two boxes, there’s a good chance you may want to join us as our new Financial Modeller.
Roles and responsibilities:
By joining us as Financial Modeller you’ll be an instrumental player in supporting our development of our portfolio of energy projects, which includes, but is not limited to solar utility scale projects in both Europe and US and on- and offshore wind projects in Europe. You will be reporting to our Director of Development. Working in GreenGo, we team up, co-create in an informal yet ambitious setting with a strong will to succeed and an ability to execute in an agile, empowered and entrepreneurial environment. Your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Taking full responsibility of our financial models
- Maintain, develop and enhance financial models and adjacent analysis, e.g., pricing, taxation, and business metrics
- You will be part of the Development Management team of 10 employees, and will as a natural part of your role as subject matter expert also be part of and contribute to the full transaction processes, and Business Development
- Play an active role in M&As and support other European markets
- Contribute to continuous improvement of process by supporting the definition and formalization of procedures, tasks, and instructions
Experienced and analytical Financial Modeller
You have a Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related discipline and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably within energy/infrastructure industry, consultancy, investment banking or related. You have previous strong experience with financial modelling – preferably within the renewable energy space but alternatively within other kinds of investments. Further you:
- Are a wizard in Microsoft Office Excel incl. some VBA, and PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Have an entrepreneur mindset, rigorous, attention to detail, autonomous, agile, hands-on, self-driven, and proactive
- Have good communication and negotiation skills, team player and used to work in fast changing conditions
About GreenGo Energy
GreenGo Energy was founded in 2011 with the vision to accelerate the conversion to renewable energy generation, by an innovative and scalable business model. GreenGo Energy’s 360-degree full services platform includes project origination, investment structuring, development, offtake, EPC management and asset management services, fully tailored and bespoke to our client’s needs and their investment profile.
GreenGo Energy has 27 GW of solar, wind, BESS and Megaton™ PtX projects in various stages of development and construction in nine U.S. states, Europe and MENA, of which more than 5 GW has been contracted through partnership framework agreements with Tier-1 investors in the renewable space.
GreenGo Energy is headquartered in Denmark, with over 110 employees serving customers worldwide.
See more at: www.greengoenergy.com