Senior Engineer Electrical Circuits Power-2-X
At Topsoe, we are at the forefront of the global decarbonization effort, providing technology, catalysts, and services to drive the worldwide energy transition. Our legacy of over 80 years reflects our unwavering commitment to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible through science and innovation. Today, we are a diverse community of over 2,400 problem solvers dedicated to finding solutions to the world’s most significant challenges. Whether you’re an engineer, an operations specialist, or part of our broader business team, we share a common aspiration: to make a meaningful impact.
Location: Denmark (Headquarters) in Lyngby
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a talented Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering and Supply Chain team within Power-to-X. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of the building blocks for our SOEC units, which will play a crucial role in green electrification for the global chemical and refinery industry due to their unmatched energy efficiency.
As a key team member, you will focus on industrializing SOEC evolution through detailed design optimization, aimed at achieving low-cost manufacturing processes for large-scale production at subcontractors. Your responsibilities will encompass applying lessons learned and employing ‘Design to Cost’ principles, including DfM (Design for Manufacturability) and DfA (Design for Assembly) aspects of the launch design.
We believe product development, manufacturing optimization and supply chain establishment yield the best results when we work together in teams, building on each other’s strengths. You are a team player, however, you are also very independent and proactive when it comes to planning your work, achieving knowledge, and building networks internally and externally.
What you’ll bring
We’re after people who not only want to achieve something together, but have a mind for solving problems and nurturing others. Here’s what our ideal candidate will bring:
- working knowledge with instrument and electrical codes like NEC, IEC, ISO, ISA, IES API and CE Codes and Standards
- knowledge and application of voltage ranges from 110VAC to 20kV, 3 phase.
- experience with proper earthing/grounding for protection of equipment and personnel
- knowledge with electrical equipment in LV/MV power distribution network, power supply units, AC/DC
- detailed knowledge of electrical calculations and generating report via ETAP; e.g. load flow, short circuit, motor study, harmonic studies, etc.
- working experience on electrification of process equipment, cable sizing, routing and installation drawings
- knowledge of Control systems DCS, ESD/SIS and F&G systems.
Why join us:
At Topsoe, we don’t just talk about change; we deliver it. Here, you will have the opportunity to advance your career while contributing to the clean energy transition. We prioritize a supportive work environment where we value each other’s well-being and make sure to have fun along the way.