Are you dynamic and result-driven, with a passion for sales and the commerce industry? Then come and make some IMPACT with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to achieve company growth targets, specifically targeting C-level clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive revenue, build strong customer relationships, and expand our market presence. Your primary focus will be on acquiring new clients, managing key accounts, and ensuring overall sales success.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis and stay informed about industry trends to identify new market opportunities and ensuring a strong pipeline.
- Stay updated of industry trends, market conditions, emerging technologies, regulatory changes and customer needs to proactively identify business risks and opportunities and to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Continuously improve sales processes, tools, and systems to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop customer retention strategies and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepares regular sales reports, including key performance indicators (KPIs) and sales forecasts, and presents them to senior management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, identify their needs, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing and unit teams to develop compelling sales collateral, promotional campaigns, and pricing strategies.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network and represent the company.
WE IMAGINE THAT YOU HAVE
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to engage with C-level clients
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex data and make strategic decisions
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset with a strong drive for success
- Tenacity and perseverance to handle rejection, navigate sales challenges, and maintain a positive attitude while working towards sales targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to articulate value propositions, deliver persuasive sales pitches, and create compelling sales collateral in both Danish and English
- Strong understanding of the commerce industry, market trends, and customer behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel as needed
LIFE AT IMPACT COMMERCE
For more than 20 years, IMPACT Commerce has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Stockholm, Lisbon, Evora, Malmö, Belgrade, Pune India)
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.