Finance Analyst for the world’s leading supplier of gas
Do you want to play a key role in a dynamic and challenging job with growth opportunities? Helping support the company’s overall goal of creating clean air and significantly reducing CO2 emissions? If you are development-oriented with a great drive, then here is an exciting opportunity as Finance Analyst at Primagaz Scandinavia – a global market leader in the LPG industry – with its headquarter in Køge.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Performance management/ Management Reporting: Support accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial, commercial, and operational performance indicators. Support the implementation of our Company strategy and support efficiency across the finance team:
o Support the timely, high quality and fit-for-purpose financial reporting and analysis to key stakeholders.
o Support the financial reporting needs including analytical commentary of monthly financial results of the segments, including the preparation of reporting pack for Management team
o Performing some month-end closing activities
o Support commodity and FX hedging process and prepare quarterly reporting
- Forecasting & Budgeting: Support the forecasting process, planning and reporting
o Supporting the financial shaping and forecasting processes. Be able to support the team to drive business insights and identify gaps in financial performance. Provide requested financial analysis, insights and decision-making support to make the right business decisions.
o Support the preparation of long-term financial planning, through financial modelling with focus on long term value creation.
o Analyzing different business areas, gathering insight and data
o Developing tools and guidelines for utilizing data, primarily through Power BI
o Maintain BI resources such as Power BI reports, and SQL databases
o Participate in workshops aimed at understanding the various aspects of your colleagues’ work and bridging their needs in with the help of data visualization
o Support simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting
Proactive self-starter with an analytical and data mind
You are most likely going to succeed if you possess the following qualities:
- Proactivity and a passion to work cross cultures and countries. Being able to balance and prioritize various levels of stakeholders.
- Are results driven, while maintaining the courage to stay true to principles, and do what is right.
- Analytical skills, being able to zoom in on the relevant details, while never losing sight of the big picture. Conveying insights extracted from data into concise, commonly understood business language for effective decision-making.
- Have a good understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
- Well-structured with an adherence to deadlines. If needed, be able to work sometimes outside standard office hours.
- University degree in finance/economics with 3-5 years professional experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Danish is a strong plus.
A unique and independent business role
The finance team consists of ten committed and skilled colleagues. The team is part of an informal culture where there are short decision-making processes and a pragmatic approach to problem solving. Primagaz has a strong focus on creating a good working environment with challenges and development opportunities.
A family-owned company with strong values
Primagaz mainly supplies LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) as bottled gas and gas to private individuals and businesses and is part of SHV Energy group. SHV Energy operates in 28 countries, across four continents and has over 30 million customers. Whether it is supply to private consumers, to large farms or to industrial companies, the companies in the SHV Energy community work together to become the preferred supplier of efficient, accessible, and environmentally friendly energy solutions. Read more here: www.primagaz.dk