Do you enjoy helping your colleagues performing to their best? If yes, you might be our new
Zealand Pharma A/S is in search of an Endpoint Engineer to own the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of enterprise-wide endpoint management technologies and services. The Endpoint Engineer is responsible for providing remote and on-site technical support to internal colleagues in an efficient and accurate manner. The Endpoint Engineer will report to the Senior Director, IT Infrastructure and Operations and collaborate closely with peers on the Service Desk, and other technology teams to ensure the best technology experience for our internal customers. Experience in pharma/biotech is preferred, particularly with small to medium size companies in a high growth environment. This position will be primarily on-site in our Søborg office.
Roles and responsibility
- Experience with managing operating systems and software lifecycles including deployment, configuration, maintenance, and best practices.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design, including troubleshooting complex or multiple integrated systems and services.
- Manage the lifecycle and management of all mobile devices used in the organization.
- Monitor and maintain endpoint security, including antivirus and malware protection
- Manage deployments and updates for all software used within the organization.
- Manage Microsoft Intune solutions, such as Windows AutoPilot, MDM, App Protection, and application deployment. Additionally, owning third-party patching service PatchMyPC.
- Manage proper onboarding and offboarding policies for all devices in the organization.
- Maintain, update, and create documentation where necessary.
- Coordination of on-site repairs of warranty and non-warranty hardware.
- Recommend upgrades, repair or replacement as appropriate, or escalating to other IT staff.
- Communication with vendors for upgrades and troubleshooting issues with equipment and software
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing endpoint-related solutions to improve user productivity and capability.
- Experience with Windows endpoint engineering with proven technology expertise in more than one relevant core areas such as, Azure Active Directory, Windows Autopilot, software distribution, and MDM.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Intune platform, including design, operation, and maintenance.
- 3 years of experience in an IT environment with ticketing system – preferably as a senior/2nd line engineer in a biotech/pharma company.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with Apple Business Manager integration with Microsoft Intune.
- Capable of working on a global team and reporting to a leader in the United States.
- Strong research skills, and ability to work with vendors to find solutions to problems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a variety of products and systems.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- A strong interest in all things current and developing in the technology world.
As Zealand Pharma A/S is working with Brinch & Partners, please direct any questions on this role to Partner Susanne Holse on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2989 4900.
We will process applications on an ongoing basis. Your application or CV should not be sent via e-mail.