IT SERVICE DESK ANALYST, Zealand Pharma
Zealand Pharma A/S is in search of an end user Service Desk Analyst to provide IT support for our employees. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing remote and on-site technical support to internal colleagues in an efficient and accurate manner. The IT Service Desk Analyst will report to the Senior Director, IT Infrastructure and Operations and collaborate closely with peers on the Service Desk, and other technology teams to ensure the best technology experience for our internal customers. Experience in pharma/biotech is preferred, particularly with small to medium size companies in a high growth environment. This position will be primarily on-site in our Søborg office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide on-site (and occasionally remote) computer/device support as part of a global team providing top class support to internal employees.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues with desktops and laptops, printers, mobile devices, data cabling, networking, and other technology peripherals.
- Manage PC inventory and build/image/deploy new hire desks with computer and other equipment as needed.
- Maintain, update, and create documentation where necessary.
- Constantly strive to improve our working processes and procedures.
- Coordination of on-site repairs of warranty and non-warranty hardware.
- Recommend upgrades, repair or replacement as appropriate, or escalating to other IT staff.
- Take ownership of, listen to, and understand basic technical problems, ask relevant questions to resolve problems within required timeframes.
- Capable of escalating tickets to Tier II/III teams and third-party service providers or vendors when necessary.
- Provide basic advice and assist with user training and onboarding.
- 3 years of experience in a helpdesk environment with ticketing system.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a variety of products and systems.
- Proven background with knowledge of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Windows 10/11.
- Strong experience with mobile devices, such as Apple phones, Android phones, and iPads. Intune MAM and MDM experience a plus.
- Experience with audio visual systems, such as Polycom and Microsoft Teams compatible devices.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting basic network protocols and services such as IP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Capable of working on a global team and reporting to a leader in the United States.
- Strong research skills, and ability to work with vendors to find solutions to problems.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- A strong interest in all things current and developing in the technology world.
As Zealand Pharma A/S is working with Brinch & Partners, please direct any questions on this role to Consultant Joachim Præstmark on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 3148 1595.
We will process applications on an ongoing basis. Your application or CV should not be sent via e-mail.