Welcome to the world of ComplyCloud, one of Europe’s prominent GDPR compliance tools. We invite you to apply for the position as VP, Marketing, and join us on our extremely exciting journey toward capturing the European compliance market.
About the role
To realize our growth plans and go from good to great, we’re looking for a data- and result-driven VP, Marketing who is excited about taking us to the forefront of digital marketing and sales. You will join us on a growth journey, in a crucial position reporting directly to the CEO, with huge room for impact.
You will be in charge of the planning, development, and execution of ComplyCloud’s marketing and advertising activities. Our new VP, Marketing will oversee and optimize the entire customer acquisition funnel from awareness to purchase stages into retention to grow our revenue. You will guide the marketing team in working as a team toward the overall goal of growing the business.
To succeed in this role, you will use your systematic and hands-on approach to adjust sales, marketing, and retention, to significantly move the needle on key metrics such as growth rate, churn rate, and marketing ROI.
What you’ll be doing
Strategy, management, and key focus areas:
- Spearhead the entire customer acquisition pipeline
- Design, develop, and drive a data-driven marketing strategy
- Define channel allocation: Establish optimal weighting of each channel and customer segment and allocate resources accordingly
- Optimizing the Customer Journey: Know the customer journey, and leverage insights to reduce friction and unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Guide, mentor, and manage the marketing team
Testing and improving:
- Build and evolve attribution models, identify key growth opportunities, specify segmentation and audience targets, and deliver insights and optimization recommendations that maximize sales and campaign efficiency
- Build a data set that provides an accurate depiction of an end-to-end view of performance and optimize on the basis hereof leveraging best practice testing methodologies to optimize on the path to conversion
- Deepen our customer knowledge, including segmenting our customers, by uncovering compelling insights in data that shape our marketing strategy and promote growth
Communication and collaboration:
- Serve as a key member of our management team helping to set overall company strategy
- Reporting on marketing performance
- Maintain strong relationships and work cross-functionally to build a compelling brand and end-to-end customer experience
What you bring
We are looking for a visionary self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to get into the weeds when necessary to make sure we deliver. You have a solid foundation in data and a proven track record of directing and scaling a marketing function (ideally in a SaaS context). You have several years of experience building efficient, data-driven customer acquisition and conversion engines – ideally from a subscription-based setup.
As you are at the forefront of our growth, we imagine that you have a strong commercial mindset with a curious and goal-oriented approach. You know how to set direction, you love to overcome hurdles, and you have an optimistic attitude – all of which you bring into play with your direct reports, management team and colleagues.
What you’ll get
Of course, there are the standard things like market appropriate salary, pension scheme, and health insurance. But what makes the difference is our continuous focus on development, learning, meaningful and demanding work. We are a diverse group of people who value true collaboration, simplicity, accountability, and flexibility. We believe in you and know that you have what it takes to shape and develop the future for ComplyCloud.
Working at ComplyCloud
It’s fun, it’s educating, and it makes sense! We know you are the best at doing what you do – and we both appreciate and honor that.
We host Friday bars, team building sessions, townhall meetings, and twice a week we go to the gym. We run at DHL and go wild at CopenHell. We love our work, because we have fun and learn from each other, and because we know that we only succeed when working as a team.
ComplyCoud in 30 seconds!
We are an award-winning LegalTech-SaaS and have built a lawyer made up of algorithms. Our digital lawyer makes it easy for companies to become and remain compliant with the GDPR while at the same time easing the administrative burden. With our software, companies can put data protection and GDPR on autopilot.
We started in 2017 with a mission to simplify GDPR compliance and we are now growing by 200 percent per year. Our company is centered around a strong value-driven culture, where we fight united as we grow.
We are now in the scale-up territory with a record high seed funding (33.5 mio. kr. In December 2021) and we are around 80 exceptional colleagues, most of us working out of our brand-new office with a view to Marmorkirken.
The recruitment process takes place in collaboration with Brinch & Partners, Martin Bo Sørensen, Partner. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact: Martin Bo Sørensen from Brinch & Partners via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries and applications are treated confidentially
Martin Bo Sørensen