Senior Sourcing Project Manager
For KK Wind Solutions A/S (KKWS) we are looking for a Senior Sourcing Project Manager. This is a new specialist role at KKWS and the role will strengthen the strategic focus of the function at KKWS.
Purpose of position:
The recent acquisition of the converter business from Vestas has created an even further focus on cost out activities in general. This is vital as a focus area for the Senior Sourcing Project Manager. Another key element is leading Project Sourcing for strategic customer projects. The Senior Sourcing Project Manager will work closely together with strategic customer units and the sourcing organization in general to reach the objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
The position refers to the Head of Project Sourcing and will be a significant contributor to the future performance of Project Sourcing that serves as a sourcing organization facilitating the bids for the KKWS strategic customer units. Besides the daily work the Senior Sourcing Project Manager will together with the manager and the team take the Project Sourcing organization to the next level.
- Secure sourcing traction in cross functional cost out activities, i.e. ensuring strong integration between global sourcing and global sales, operations, global engineering, and technology & products departments on strategic projects
- Deliver well integrated, effective and efficient cross-functional projects
- Drive supplier market input for future products
- Drive strong portfolio and resource management in individual projects
- Drive and ensure all deliverables of global sourcing in the stage gate model in individual projects
- Ensure that the consolidated preferred vendor list and standard product catalogue are followed in individual projects
- New product development projects, hereunder also early supplier involvement
Holds as a minimum a bachelor university degree in business, project management, sourcing or product development and has working experience from multinational companies. Working experience with procurement is essential and working experience from a technology development function is desirable. The specific areas of insights are especially Supply Chain Financial Management, Strategic sourcing, Process Excellence, Category Management, Project Management and ability and experience with prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
On the attitudes we seek a person for the role who can be a strong team player supporting the Global Sourcing team, a person who contributes with a strong positive mindset, possess an attitude to ensure a good work environment and finally has a strong focus on delivering excellent result support the overall goal of KKWS and Global Sourcing.
In order to succeed in the position, you describe yourself as follows:
- Result-oriented with an ability to motivate peers, and create progress
- Structured, fact based and analytic
- Team-oriented, flexible and agile
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good communicator
- Well-organized and self-motivated
Other specific requirements:
KKWS works in the renewable industry. It is therefore important that you have a passion for the renewable energy agenda for a sustainable future on the globe. As KKWS works on the global market it is imperative that you are fluent in English in both speaking and writing and have the necessary private flexibility to travel approx. 20-30 days a year. The primary workplace is at KKWS HQ in Ikast, however with a natural flexibility for working from other locations, incl. from home.
The recruitment process is done in close cooperation with the Brinch & Partners, headed by Partner Peter Bjerring who has a vast experience working together with KKWS. Questions can be directed to him via his mail: email@example.com or by calling: +45 23 277 287.
About the company:
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a strong partner in electro-mechanical systems for wind turbines. Our capabilities span development of state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, flexible aftermarket solutions and advanced monitoring services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding which is the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, which was established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. Globally we employ approximately 1.500 FTE´s.