Project Manager – Kvadrat Acoustic, Copenhagen
Are you a self-driven and proactive Project Manager with a construction background? Do you want to join a global design company that is growing rapidly, and develop your career in an international environment?
We are continuing to grow and are looking for a new Project Manager for our office in Copenhagen, to be part of some of the most interesting and prestigious projects within global architecture.
About the job
You will be responsible for your own projects through all the project phases, from inception to implementation, and helping to improve quality and project delivery. Ultimately, to help Kvadrat Acoustics keep their position as the signature product for acoustics in high-end building architecture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the portfolio of projects within the Global Team
- Build partnerships with End Users and associated stakeholders, to ensure continued pipeline of projects.
- Play a role in the negotiating and closing process
- Track and manage the project from specification, design, pricing, variations, production, installation and closing
- Maintain the overall project plan to ensure resources are dedicated in order to deliver the projects
- Work with the internal and external supply chain to deliver the projects incl. Sales, Design, Production and Installers
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and continuously improve the collaboration with our global installation partners in conjunction with local Kvadrat teams
You can expect 20-30 travel days in this position.
– Passionate about what you do, you love details and keep focus on tasks.
– Pragmatic and hands-on approach to delivery of projects.
– You want to work in a company with high demands to quality and growth.
– Know how to motivate, empower, and develop internal and external stakeholders.
– You thrive in taking responsibility and influencing results.
– You are self-driven with a professional approach to managing relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
Qualifications and competencies
You have a construction-related education combined with project management experience from delivering complex projects, and you know how to navigate with both internal and external stakeholders incl. clients, main contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and other professional advisors required for the delivery of projects.
You have a good commercial understanding of project delivery, to include managing contracts and project economy and you know the value of the planning of projects and the importance of handling on-site challenges in relation to construction.
You are an experienced user of Microsoft office with knowledge of/experience with MS Project. Knowledge, and experience of reviewing drawing packages and understanding technical elements would be seen as beneficial.
Professional proficiency in spoken and written English, additional languages seen as a positive.
We offer you
A very interesting position where you will be part of delivering state of the art acoustic ceiling/wall solutions for projects all over the globe. On top of this you will work with engaged and professional colleagues, in a diverse working environment. An attractive salary package and a variety of benefits.
Great personal development opportunities in a successful international group.
About Kvadrat Acoustics
Kvadrat Acoustics creates fully customisable, high-performance acoustic solutions characterised by aesthetic excellence and exceptional versatility. In addition, we offer end-to-end project support, delivered by a global network of specialists.
We are dedicated to pushing the aesthetic and technological boundaries of acoustic solutions. Kvadrat Acoustics acoustic solutions set the benchmark for sustainability, flexibility and durability and are used in numerous visionary architectural developments all over the world including: AmorePacific, Tottenham Spurs Stadium, Galeries Lafayette, Cleveland Clinic, Under, The Royal Danish Library, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Rolls-Royce, West Bund Museum and Microsoft.
Kvadrat Acoustics is part of Kvadrat. A leader in design innovation, Kvadrat produces high-performing, design textiles, rugs, acoustics and window covering solutions for both commercial and residential interiors.
Kvadrat is a company with high ambitions both for our people and our growth. We are committed to create a diverse work environment with a strong focus on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity and Kvadrat Acoustics, please feel free to contact Partner Jens Christian Jensen by telephone +45 7020 2328.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. We will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and close the job post, when we have found the right candidate.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Jens Christian Jensen
+45 2784 7405