FP&A Senior Manager, Project Management
For KK Wind Solutions A/S (KKWS) we are looking for a Senior Manager to their newly established Finance PMO team within FP&A who will be leading activities related to integration of financial processes regarding newly acquired companies.
Purpose of position:
The position is a newly established position at KKWS and the person is expected to take a leading role in integration activities from a FP&A perspective, i.e. budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, following up on deliveries, ad hoc analysis and support.
The FP&A Senior Manager will support and work closely with the VP for FP&A and Global Business Partnering and the stakeholders across the company to provide guidance on PMO policies and processes, collaborating with other finance leaders to develop projects, as well as assisting in setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, analyzing financial data and provide recommendations.
On top of that you will be a part of the KKWS performance management journey including a profitability model. KKWS has a very ambitious strategy (15 bDKK in 2030) and will continue with M&A projects in the upcoming years.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
The position refers to the VP, FP&A and Global Business Partnering and forms part of the KKWS FP&A team. As FP&A Senior Manager you will join a professional FP&A and business partnering team within the KKWS Corporate Finance department consisting of Finance Business Partners and Analysts from Denmark, Poland and India. The department will provide a great learning environment, and you will have plenty of opportunities to take on responsibility and lead your own tasks while being surrounded by colleagues with a strong drive, high level of collaboration. As the new team member you can not only expect ambitious goals but also a friendly atmosphere and support.
- Take the lead in the PMI tracks for FP&A, Business Partnering and Data & Analytics
- Prepare an implementation roadmap to fulfill closing conditions and secure disruption-free operation (define milestones, define responsibilities for day 1 operation)
- Secure readiness from day 1; prepare checklist, participate in Brown paper sessions, Trade Service Agreement (TSA) requests, drive some of the cross functional tracks that are FP&A’s responsibility, conduct handover and list all actions and required results day 1
- Lead the PMI process for tasks related to FP&A after day 1
- Deliver updates to Integration Management Office that will be presented to SteerCo
- Drive communication to stakeholders across the organization, develop and foster relationships with various departments while continually seeking opportunities to improve FP&A processes
- Integration of our main acquisition project into KKWS FP&A’s financial processes and procedures
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project figures, performance, business cases and performance to secure best priorities and initiatives
- Provide solid, concrete analysis and recommendations for integration
- Engage as a proactive Senior Manager for the Finance track, IT, Legal and Integration Management Office team and with stakeholders across the KKWS organization
We are looking for an experienced professional who holds a master degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar and who preferably have experience from a similar role in a global company. It is important that you are experienced with financial project management aka “roadmapping” of the FP&A key functions such as budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, ad hoc analysis and support. Through your career you have made an impact and you are able to share tangible results of your advanced analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills. You work hard, but you are also able to shift priorities if needed due to changes in demands and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. As you are experienced with international business financial issues you have no problem of travelling up to 20 days per year.
In order to succeed in the position, you describe yourself as follows:
- Quality and detail oriented
- A forward thinking selfstarter who is also able to work in teams
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills giving you good stakeholder management skills
Other specific requirements:
KKWS works in the renewable industry. It is therefore important that you have a passion for the renewable energy agenda for a sustainable future on the globe. And as KKWS works on the global market it is imperative that you are fluent in English in both speaking and writing. The primary workplace is at KKWS HQ in Ikast, however with a natural flexibility for working from other locations, incl. from home.
The recruitment process is done is close cooperation with the Brinch & Partners, headed by Partner Peter Bjerring. Questions can be directed to him via his mail: email@example.com or by calling: +45 23 277 287.
About the company:
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a strong partner in electro-mechanical systems for wind turbines. Our capabilities span development of state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, flexible aftermarket solutions and advanced monitoring services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding which is the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, which was established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. Globally we employ approximately 1.500 FTE´s.