Electrical Development Engineer/Team Lead
We’ve created the greenest and best fan-solutions on the global market – and we’re determined to stay in the lead. If you’d like to be part of our team, and if you get a professional kick out of product development, HVAC controls, motors, frequency drives and probably IoT, we’d love to hear from you.
As our new Controls Development Engineer with Team Lead potential in our R&D team, you get a job with lots of responsibility, freedom to plan your work and the opportunity to develop your talent and pursue your professional interests.
The creative and easy-going tone and culture in the R&D team fit you like a glove, and it’ll be your professional base as you take the lead on development tasks and projects. While the project longevity may turn some people off, you know that great solutions can take years to complete, and you’ll steer your (and your teams) projects through all project phases – from ideas, design, and construction to prototyping, testing, implementation, and commissioning – with a steady hand.
Imagine a job where:
• You find and test motor and drives solutions to optimise the fan solutions.
• You create fan calculation models from theory, simulations and tests concerning motor drives and controls for HVAC systems.
• You are electrical speciality in small and large projects.
• You solve tasks that span from minor adjustments of existing products to designing larger, complex solutions for international companies like META and others
• You’re involved in development projects for large international customers in the wind turbine, building, data centre (META), marine and offshore industries.
• You develop your talent and build on your career as you take on more responsibilities and address everyday challenges.
Your skills and background
You probably have a curious and creative approach when working on a product improvement or looking for ways to achieve a higher efficiency level. But you are also systematic and structured when meeting project deadlines or completing deliverables at the agreed time and quality.
You’re most likely quite good at managing and prioritizing several assignments at the same time, and you like to take on new tasks and learn new aspects within your field. We also think that it lights your professional fire when you succeed in improving a product or when one of your projects reaches the finishing line. And there’s no doubt that you’re a great person who is nice, fun, open-minded and happy to cooperate with colleagues and customers, all over the world.
• You have an education as an electrical engineer or similar and 1-10 years of experience, maybe from your studies
• You are experienced with frequency drives, motor technology, PLC and control panel or want to be a specialist in the above.
• You are happy to offer technical support and guide the organisation in Denmark, Holland, UK, Singapore, India and Germany as well as our customers worldwide.
• You have practical workshop experience, e.g., from working with control panel or setup of drives.
• It’s an advantage if you know E-plan or similar software for designing electrical systems.
• You can use MS Office and know the value of a structured approach, solid planning and documentation.
• You write and speak English fluently, and it’s a plus if you also know some Danish, or are prepared to learn Danish.
About NOVENCO Building & Industry
We offer a job in an international organisation where you will have plenty of challenges and experiences. It is a workplace where we help each other across functions and are curious to find new solutions. We have an informal hybrid working environment and are determined to deliver the best solutions to our customers. We work closely with the other NOVENCO and SCHAKO offices around the world, so you will be working in an international environment with great professional and personal development opportunities.
NOVENCO Building & Industries is building a new factory and office facilities with planned relocation at the end of 2023. The new facilities are in Næstved Nord, close to the station.
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners.
If you would like to know more about Novenco Building & Industry A/S and this opportunity, please feel free to contact Partner Jens Christian Jensen by telephone +45 7020 2328.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Read more about us at www.novenco-building.com
Jens Christian Jensen
+45 2784 7405