Senior Treasury Manager
For KK Wind Solutions A/S (KKWS) we are looking for a Senior Treasury Manager. This is a new specialist role at KKWS and your role will be to build up and manage the function at KKWS.
Purpose of position:
As Senior Treasury Manager you will be both hands-on in daily operations as well as being responsible for developing KK Groups treasury processes in close collaboration with both our Finance Shared Center and Tax & Compliance teams as well as a broad range of business stakeholders. This is a central and crucial role in fast growing organization where both functional skills and execution power are important for you to achieve your goals.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
The position refers to VP, Global Finance Reporting & Compliance and forms part of the KKWS Group Controlling and Treasury team. Working closely together with your peers, you will ensure that we continue our journey of efficiency and automation within key financial processes such as Order to Cash and Procure to Pay. In the role as Senior Treasury Manager you will be highly influential in building up the function. Furthermore, you will ensure that Treasury continues to bring excellent advice and support to the business including anything from managing our financial risk and credit risk and how we deploy our capital.
- Oversee cash management – both short and long term
- Hedging of currency risks
- Own and oversee adherence to the Treasury Policy
- Oversee Credit Risk Management including ongoing risk assessment
- Monthly reporting on various financials, risk positions and hedging performance
- Drive improvement and standardization in banking and global treasury setup
- Participate in working capital projects
- Supply Chain Financing
- Manage corporate insurances
- Support M&A activities, including driving activities connected to intercompany and potential external funding
We are looking for an experienced professional who preferably have experience from a similar role in a global company with international operation set-up throughout the world. You have a Ms.Sc. in Finance or similar and a relevant treasury background, and preferably an experience with M&A transactions and experience in working in a global organization across different geographical and cultural borders.
In order to succeed in the position, you describe yourself as follows:
- Detail and process oriented
- Result oriented and a self-starter
- Solid negotiation skills – to be used both externally and internally
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills giving you good stakeholder management skills
Other specific requirements:
KKWS works in the renewable industry. It is therefore important that you have a passion for the renewable energy agenda for a sustainable future on the globe. And as KKWS works on the global market it is imperative that you are fluent in English in both speaking and writing. The workplace is at KKWS HQ in Ikast.
The recruitment process is done is close cooperation with the Brinch & Partners, headed by Partner Peter Bjerring. Questions can be directed to him via his mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +45 23 277 287
About the company:
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a strong partner in electro-mechanical systems for wind turbines. Our capabilities span development of state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, flexible aftermarket solutions and advanced monitoring services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding which is the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, which was established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. Globally we employ approximately 1.500 FTE´s.