Automation Engineer with passion for infrastructure
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer within Production Automation who wants to set the standards for our operational network and infrastructure? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
World leader in allergy
ALK is a company that helps people living with allergy, and it is their ambition to remain the world leader in allergy. To fulfill this, they need the best talents to join the organization and as such looking for an experienced Automation Engineer in the Manufacturing Support department. If you like to have influence and make a difference, ALK is the right place to be, so join ALK on their exciting journey.
Engaged in infrastructure and network
For our automation team, we are looking to onboard you, who can be a part of the team that takes our production setup to the next level.
You will refer directly to the Manager of the Automation team, which counts 8 highly skilled automation engineers as your closest colleagues. The team’s mission is to deliver support across the entire production at site Hørsholm.
Your responsibilities will be:
- All aspects of the engineering design process, qualification, and project management for automation parts of GxP and non-GXP projects at ALK, site Hørsholm.
- Work in compliance with cGMP rules and ALK quality procedures.
- Keeping up to date with maintaining and standardizing/streamlining the processes, templates, and tools used within the Automation and SCADA department.
- Support for ALK’s SCADA/automation system (both production plant and utilities) and productions network at site Hørsholm.
- Maintenance of ALK’s SCADA/automation systems and production network (in collaboration with Global IT) at site Hørsholm.
- Designing and implementing IT/OT infrastructure (in collaboration with Global IT) at ALK, Site Hørsholm
Soon, ALK will be on a journey in optimizing technologies in production and being a part of this transformation from the beginning, you will play an instrumental role in its success.
True influence and short access to decisions
You will be part of a young and very dynamic team with a big say in the choice of technologies and their implementation in our production. If you have ever wanted to do things right, this is an excellent chance.
The team is located in Hørsholm (DK), and because we are the headquarters of ALK, there is a definite possibility taking Hørsholm solutions to a Global level.
Your educational background with a master’s degree within automation engineering or related fields such as mechanical or electrical engineering is de facto not as important as your 3+ years of experience with leading Automation Engineering in a GMP-regulated environment.
As it is an exciting challenge reaching across many internal stakeholders, you should thrive in communicating freely and frequently when aligning expectations across departments.
These are some of the qualifications that bring you into consideration:
- +3 years of experience with IT/OT technologies
- Experience with GxP and Pharma industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Speak and write English professionally
What ALK has to offer
ALK offers an exciting position in an international company with solutions that make a difference for people with allergy. ALK is characterized by having a global and dynamic mindset, and the flat structure allows you to be close to the decision-making processes and develop your personal and professional competencies.
ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain, and the United States and employs around 2,800 people around the globe. The headquarter is based in Hørsholm, north of Copenhagen. ALK acknowledge that their employees are their most valuable assets and believe they do their very best to create new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world.