Do you want to join a district heating adventure?
District heating has never been more in demand or relevant. If you have two to three years of experience and you are keen to use your knowledge within the design of district heating solutions, then this is an exciting opportunity that is a little out of the ordinary.
Pinnacle Power owns the entire value chain
Pinnacle Power is a UK-based full-service provider. This means that they not only design district heating solutions primarily in England, but also establish and operate the solutions for their customers.
In the recognition that district heating is part of lowering the British energy carbon footprint, billions are invested in converting everything from housing companies and districts to urban communities with Pinnacle Power at the forefront and recipient of many such investments.
In the UK, they do not have the necessary skills to especially design the solutions, which is why they have chosen to invest in building an internal Design Center located in the heart of Copenhagen.
Flexible self-driven Design Engineer with a desire to influence
You are most likely an enthusiastic postgraduate engineer with excellent design, technical, and software skills.
You enjoy working collaboratively in dynamic multi-professional teams, assisting in all aspects of the delivery of projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results.
Because you will be decisive for the success of the Design Center there will be a lot of positive exposure and the opportunity to create your own career in a positive and opportunity-oriented working environment.
Strong design focus
Participating in the design and delivery of new energy projects during the design pre-construction and construction phases working with and supported by the wider Pinnacle Power Team. In more detail this will include:
- Evaluation of project scope and design inception
- The design and implementation of medium to large scale low carbon energy systems, heat distribution networks, controls, plant-rooms, thermal storage and fuel storage.
- The design of building energy systems to compliment the future low carbon
- The production of detailed drawings, reports, and specifications.
- Evaluating existing buildings energy system designs and generating design changes to make them operate efficiently at lower temperatures.
- Production of technical viability and feasibility reports of energy systems
- Post construction evaluation and reporting
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Solid experience (>4 years) in designing district heating pipelines with associated components, including an understanding of the integration of the pipelines on the supply and demand side.
- Experience with district heating production plants
- Demonstrate experience in the design of mechanical services for multi-apartment buildings.
- Demonstrate experience of energy centre design, such as district heating, CHP and renewables
- Ability to produce detailed schematic representations of heating, DHW, chilled water and control systems
In addition it will be an advantage – but not a requirement – that you are:
- Experienced in hydraulic simulation in Danfoss Leanheat / Termis
- Experienced in corrosion mechanisms, welding techniques, stress analysis and commissioning
- Skilled in working with AutoCAD, Revit and Procore
Come join us…
On our journey toward a more environmentally and technically responsible and effective way of designing energy systems; moving away from conventional processes into a more innovative and free-thinking design environment.
Your application and the selection process will be handled in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you are curious about this opportunity and Pinnacle Power, please feel free to contact Partner Lars Frisk Rossen by telephone +45 31 506 502.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply” option. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Lars Frisk Rossen
+45 31 506 502