Advanced Analytics Specialist – to FPM Analytics, Business Applications team
Do you enjoy working with both technical and business aspects of data, and are you used to navigate between different type of systems and stakeholders? Come join us in this role where you will have the opportunity to help develop and support our SAP-based analytics platform and reporting activities across the VELUX Group.
At our Head Office in Hørsholm, you will be part of the Business Applications team within Finance and Performance Management Analytics. Your primary objective will be to strengthen the link between internal business users, sourcing partners and the technical landscape – hereby contributing to the overall goal of offering data-driven and structured reporting support to VELUX’s ambitious sustainability and growth strategy.
You will get to work both independently and in close collaboration with colleagues and external partners – your main tasks will include:
- Vendor coordination of operational and development tasks and projects. Currently our operating model uses two external vendors for operations and development, respectively.
- Business user first level support in relation to both incident/fixes and development/requests through an automated ticketing system (non-finance areas). Tracking progress and/or dispatching to our sourcing partners.
- Engagement with defined stakeholders across other analytics functions within VELUX (non-finance areas).
- Coordination and business process-related inputs to upgrade projects within our SAP-based analytical Landscape and tools (for example SAP BW). You will facilitate communication and testing with/through business users.
- In case of major data landscape operational incidents you will join a larger coordination group anchored in VELUX IT, with participants from external vendors and other VELUX business stakeholders.
- Participate and help drive VELUX Data Landscape development though project manager lead role in technical development/implementation projects (e.g. SAP DWC implementation).
- To a minor degree administrative handling of data access management processes as a back-up in the team.
Working hours will be approx. 37 hours per week. We are flexible in scheduling your working hours and we also offer you great flexibility with regards to working remotely from home. You may expect some yearly travel days both within Denmark and abroad. We estimate 5-10 yearly travel days at a maximum.
Working independently on many assignments, you need to have a structured and proactive approach to your tasks. At the same time, you are an eager team player who wants to contribute, learn and develop in a professional environment. Lastly, you are a bright person with an open mind set, and preferably you:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree within Business administration, Finance, Engineering etc.
- Have 5+ years of working experience with handling complex datasets and processes within the SAP BW area, including tool knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Analysis for Office, and perhaps SAP Datawarehouse Cloud.
- Know how to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excel at English both in speech and writing.
Trust and empowerment are keywords at the VELUX Group, and as such, you will have every opportunity to work independently and share your ideas for improvements with colleagues and leaders alike. And joining a global work environment with a local base, you can look forward to working with dedicated colleagues eager to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Our team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other, and we achieve our great results through teamwork. We do this both locally and working with our colleagues in the 40 countries where the VELUX Group is represented.