Senior Analytics Partner – ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance)
Do you want to get moving with your career? Do you have a strong passion for Data and Analytics, and a structured mindset?
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to help develop and support our ESG analytics platform and reporting activities across Finance and Performance management and the VELUX Group.
At our Head Office in Hørsholm, you will become a Senior ESG Analytics Partner in the Finance and Performance Management Analytics team where your primary objective will be to develop and strengthen the ESG agenda at VELUX in a data-driven way to support our ambitious sustainability strategy.
You will get to work both independently and as part of project groups – and you will also have the obligation to lead and drive transformational analytical projects within the area. Your main tasks will include:
- Anchoring ESG data streams in VELUX data landscape and making data available for both internal- and external reporting purposes.
- Developing and managing sustainability-related datasets, e.g., within waste, CO2 and other ESG measures, in close collaboration with subject matter experts from the organisation
- Continuously improving data quality across core sustainability-related datasets, including ensuring that the impact of ongoing and new sustainability initiatives is reflected in the data
- Delivering data-driven analyses to support strategic decisions and planning, e.g., identifying core drivers of trends in data and short-, medium- and long-term forecasting of key sustainability metrics
- Advising and engaging with stakeholders across the global organisation in matters associated with sustainability-related data
Working hours will be approx. 37 hours per week. We are flexible in scheduling your working hours and we also offer you great flexibility with regards to working remotely from home. You may expect some yearly travel days both within Denmark and abroad. We estimate 10-15 yearly travel days at a maximum.
Working independently on many assignments, you need to have a structured and proactive approach to your tasks. At the same time, you are an eager team player who wants to contribute, learn and develop in a professional environment with many stakeholders. Lastly, you are a bright person with an open mind set, and you preferably,
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree within Finance, business administration, engineering etc.
- Have 5+ years of working experience with handling complex data within Business intelligence
- Know how to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Have hands-on experience with SAP ECC and SAP BW and/or other data platforms
- Excel at English both in speech and writing
- Experience working with ESG and sustainability data is a plus, but not a requirement
Trust and empowerment are keywords at the VELUX Group, and as such, you will have every opportunity to work independently and share your ideas for improvements with colleagues and leaders alike. And joining a global work environment with a locally placed base, you can look forward to gaining dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues who look forward to sharing their knowledge and experience with you.
Our team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other, and we achieve our great results through teamwork. We do this both locally and working with our colleagues in the 40 countries where the VELUX Group is represented.