Are you passionate about stable, compliant, and secure IT operations?
Do you have a structured approach when managing large outsourcing agreements and have a ‘yes attitude’? If you also like to have fun while working and love taking on challenges in a small, dedicated international team, this is the position for you.
About IT Operations, Global IT
IT Operations is part of Global IT which is a dynamic organization with 120 colleagues around the world. We are responsible for IT operation of Lundbeck IT systems globally and we deliver digital solutions and secure, efficient operations to more than 5600 colleagues across all business areas and geographies.
We focus on enabling stable and professional operational excellence through efficient processes and continuous optimization in close co-operation with our outsourcing partners.
We base our results on Lundbeck’s five beliefs: Patient-driven, Courageous, Ambitious, Passionate and Responsible. Global IT is a fun and exciting place to work, where we like to gather for social events.
The role is office-based at Lundbeck’s headquarter in Valby and we offer a flexible workplace.
The job as IT Vendor & Operations Manager
As IT Vendor & Operations manager, you will be responsible for managing, operating, and optimizing critical IT outsourcing agreements with your primary focus on the applications area.
In detail, you:
- Ensure that the relationship between Lundbeck and the vendor is being managed on day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that outsourcing partners deliver in compliance with agreements, and according to Lundbeck security policies, procedures, and processes.
- Participate in IT projects focusing on transition to IT Operations.
- Advice and support our business partners at our headquarter in Valby and across our affiliates around the globe.
- Act as escalation point for day-to-day operational issues with both partners and our business.
As IT Vendor & Operations Manager you collaborate closely with our colleagues across the Global IT organization. You will be responsible for providing operational requirements to new solutions together with IT architects, you will help the IT Contract & Licensing team scoping operational contracts and you will work closely with IT security and IT compliance ensuring that we are in control of our solutions.
Our preferred candidate has the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree (business, economics, IT)
- More than 3 years of experience working with similar assignments in a large, international environment.
- If you have already unfolded your talents as Vendor Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager in an IT setting, it will be a major plus.
- Experience within applications and Pharma an. advantage
You are characterised by:
- Having the capacity and ambition to prioritize your assignments, driving new initiatives and take the lead in situations when necessary.
- Having the courage and drive to make decisions.
- Being curious on new areas, structured, independent, collaborative and with an open-minded attitude.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively to meet shared objectives
Further information about Lundbeck
Tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so everyone can be their best. With billions of people living with brain diseases around the world, our purpose couldn’t be more important or more worth striving for. Every day we work tirelessly to change the outcome for these people. We are a community of specialists fiercely dedicated to restoring brain health, drawing on, and embracing, the uniqueness of every employee.
Our approximately 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged across the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing, and sales. Our pipeline is focused on bringing forward treatments for rare and niche brain diseases, and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research facilities in Denmark and the US, and our production facilities are in Denmark, France, and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 16.3 billion in 2021 (EUR 2.2 billion; USD 2.4 billion).