Senior SAP Project Manager
ALK Global Business IT (GBIT) is looking for a Senior SAP Project Manager with a proven track record of running complex SAP-projects in an international setting. You will be joining the ALK GBIT Project Management Department and will work with skilled SAP professionals based in Hørsholm, Cracow and Madrid.
ALK has a very active, busy and ambitious SAP Roadmap consisting of critical business projects, pre-burners for S/4 HANA and overall modernization of the SAP application portfolio. To deliver on this we are looking for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of both classic and agile project methodologies (SAFe experience is a plus), along with excellent stakeholder management & communication skills.
Your role is critical to realize the SAP Roadmap and you will be working closely with the head of ALK IT-projects in defining, planning and executing on key SAP-projects.
Read more below.
World leader in allergy
ALK’s aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people as possible with allergy to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT, we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organization with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as IT Project Manager
In your role as Senior SAP Project Manager, you run large-scale projects across ALK – both locally and internationally. You join projects from the very beginning – from initial scoping, cost, and benefit mapping – to implementation and realization, always keeping the overall business objectives in mind. We have a busy and complex SAP roadmap ahead, which you will play a vital role in delivering upon. This includes the S/4 HANA journey that ALK has started.
This means that you:
- Can scope, plan and execute complex IT projects – with experience from both agile and classic project methodologies
- Are an SME within various SAP areas and can challenge ways of working – which will be reflected in the way we plan and execute SAP projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget and scope
- Establish and maintain healthy relations to project stakeholders
- Coordinate internal and external resources such as infrastructure specialists and vendors
- Actively contribute to and improve our IT Project Manager community of +10 experienced IT project managers
- Coach junior project managers, project managers and others who need assistance regarding project management processes
- Establish and maintain standards and procedures for project execution, reporting and documentation
- Have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to facilitate crystal clear communication to stakeholders
Please note that having (hands-on) experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must-have.
With your strong business acumen, you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both executives, IT experts and SME colleagues to get your projects successfully planned and implemented.
As a candidate for the role you:
- Bring a master’s degree, preferably within computer science, engineering or similar
- Have a proven track record within IT project management – preferably from the pharma industry
- Has significant experience as an SAP project manager and has the track record to prove it
- Experience in full project lifecycle (from pre-analysis to closure)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with both classic and agile project methodologies
- Have knowledge of GxP pharma environments
- Have the flexibility to travel around 30-50 days a year to our international locations
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Have – preferable – a background from IT-consulting
- Have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you can recognize yourself in the above, you just might be the candidate we are looking for – come join Global IT organization in a company that is on an exciting change and growth journey with a fantastic purpose.
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organization of approximately 130 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organization where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritize iterative interactions over rigid processes.