Supply Chain Manager
Are you passionate about a cleaner environment with wind turbines and solar cells at the forefront and do you want to help create and build the energy solutions of the future in an expanding company with many projects in the pipeline? Are you skilled at handling internal and external partners? Then you are the one we need to develop the supply chain area.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead and coordinate all activities involved in the identification, procurement and repair of WTG parts, and distribution of goods. Being part of the Operations management team, the Supply Chain Manager will provide expert knowledge to the team within the area of logistics, warehouse management and procurement. The supply chain manager will together with the COO develop the future SCM strategy for Wind Estate and ensure full implementation, as well as continuously look for areas of improvement.
The Supply Chain Manager will have the responsibility for the overall supply chain processes in DK, UK and any other new markets Wind Estate may enter in the future.
The Supply Chain Manager will optimize and develop appropriate processes, systems and procedures which will support the growth of the organization.
The job requires good communication skills, good presentation skills, as well as the ability to collaborate across and with all levels inside and outside the company.
Your primary tasks:
- Manage and lead the SCM team.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety
- Optimize stock inventory and procurement strategy to support the fleet performance and life cycle.
- Ensure employees are trained and developed to match the future demand
- Ensure reporting and forecasting on SCM metrics
- Perform annual performance management process for all team members
- Identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain
- Establish and maintain a performance cockpit for measurement, evaluation and identification of improvement potentials.
- Develop and maintain detailed inventory management, for spare parts as well as tools.
- Negotiate prices for with our suppliers and continuously optimize our supplier landscape
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Work with the surveillance and operations team to secure and optimize a continued improved turbine availability, balancing production, and cost.
- Optimize our SCM master data to support future growth.
The ideal candidate should have solid supply chain and wind turbine experience gained from an existing WTG service provider or operator. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience and knowledge of ERP systems such as BC, NAV or SAP.
Experience from an WTG service supply chain is an advantage as well as knowledge of the supplier landscape for spare part for old turbine fleet (+20 years).
About Wind Estate
Wind Estate is one of Denmark’s leading energy companies with sales of environmentally friendly energy. We develop, finance, construct and operate new wind turbine and solar cell projects mainly in Denmark. Today, the company owns 400 wind turbines in Denmark with a total capacity of 300 MW. Our strategy is simply to continue the expansion of the company’s capacity through the acquisition, operation and maintenance of older wind turbines, as well as the development, financing, construction and operation of new wind turbine and solar cell projects in Denmark and abroad.
Wind Estate is an organizational small company with far-reaching competencies of the individual employee. We value credibility, innovation, and a positive atmosphere, where the desire and willingness to go the extra mile is the driving force.