Data Engineer, BI & Advanced Analytics, Lundbeck
Our team is growing and we’re therefore looking for another enthusiastic colleague, who is curious about new technology and how this can bring business value
On behalf of Lundbeck, we are looking for a Data Engineer, who wants to be an active part of the BI & Advanced Analytics team in Global IT, who works across the organization to ensure the vast amount of data that is generated throughout the company is captured and transformed into valuable information to the business.
We are designing, building, and maintaining a platform that secures reliable data for those who need it
Therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Engineer who is focused on the data pipeline architecture, the tools, and the processes and who also takes a strong interest in understanding the business needs.
Team key tasks:
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture
- Focus on developing and maintaining datasets, integrations, mappings, and transformations
- Build enterprise-wide data platforms and data pipelines based on business needs and -objectives
- Improve data quality and models for easier use across the enterprise
- Define and implement access models for (re-) use of data
- Roadmap planning for the above
We expect you to have a relevant and well-documented professional background and hold an academic degree in information systems, informatics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or another relevant field.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer with proven successful results within
- Data platform architectures
- Databases and SQL
- Data movement and APIs
- Experienced in working in English as the job requires fluent communication with international stakeholders
- Pharma experiences an advantage
As a person, you are structured, calm, and self-driven. You are passionate about your job and have a positive mindset that inspires other people, and you enjoy sharing your knowledge to make the team stronger. You are curious and like to explore new and uncharted territories when you challenge status quo.
You have a natural flair for navigating amongst multiple stakeholders, incl. working with senior management, and has excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas within psychiatry and neurology.
Lundbeck’s passion links to our purpose about restoring brain health so every person can be their best. We strive to make a real difference to patients. By developing innovative treatments, we improve the lives of people living with brain diseases. Your dedication is crucial. That is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to ours.