Take part in the development of state-of-the-art sensor technology for heavy industry business
Agellis is a Swedish company delivering sensor technology to different heavy industry business’ like steel and other metals producing industries. Agellis is part of the global leading refractory company RHI Magnesita which is developing and selling heat resistant materials for high temperature production. Do you have a strong technical background as Sensor Engineer and do you have a desire to be part of a highly skilled international team developing next generation sensor technology for designated industrial applications then we have the role for you.
Develop next generation sensor technology
As a Sensor Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of RHI Magnesita’s next sensor generation. You will be working closely together with hardware and Software Developers in Lund as well as our System engineer specialists, located in Switzerland. You will be a key role in the product development from research to creation.
You will be part of the Development and Technology team counting app. 15 people partly based in Lund and partly at the RHI Magnesita HQ in Vienna. You report to the Head of Development & Technology.
Your tasks will include:
- Redesign of electromagnetic sensors applied in the heavy industry
- Ensuring high performance, easy commissioning and develop in line with existing portfolio
- Collaboration with simulation and engineering departments
- Utilise team knowledge and combine with own experience to create innovative solutions and products
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers
- Keep up to date with industry best practises and new research
The position is located at the Agellis Group office in Lund where 20 employees are working in a dynamic, inclusive and international environment.
You are a technical professional who likes to realize a development project and thus help to shape the future of our business division. You have a high degree of personal responsibility and you are not afraid to test your theories in practice. You are a self-starter, team player and can easily work with different people at different levels in our multicultural company. Your excellent collaboration and communications skills make it easy for you to engage different departments within RHI Magnesita.
In addition, you have:
- A Master’s degree in a technical or engineering science (engineering physics, electrical engineering or similar)
- Solid understanding of electromagnetics, in theory and practise
- Hands-on mentality
- Familiar with CAD modelling and simulations is beneficial
- Curiosity for industrial work environments
- Preferably project management experience
- Excellent English proficiency
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking, and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive, and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within an international, multicultural and passionate working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Voluntary weekly fitness session at the Lund office
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Cross-functional collaboration with open-minded and innovative teams
- Occupational pension plan
- Private Health insurance
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems, and services. With more than 13,650 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.2 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology must be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.