Senior Software Developer
Take part in the development of state-of-the-art sensor technology for heavy industry business
Agellis is a Swedish company delivering sensor technology to different heavy industry business’ like steel and other metals producing industries. Agellis is part of the global leading refractory company RHI Magnesita which is developing and selling heat resistant materials for high temperature production. Are you a highly skilled C++ Developer, do you have strong understanding of software architecture and do you want to be part of developing our next generation sensor technology then we have the role for you.
Develop next generation sensor technology
As a Senior Software Developer, you will help to build our new sensor ecosystem. You will work with our legacy systems and be part of the development of our next generation products. You will be part of the Development and Technology team counting app. 15 people partly based in Lund and partly at the RHI Magnesita HQ in Vienna. You report to the Head of Development & Technology. This is a new internal position aimed at creating scalable solutions for our customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning and developing architecture and frameworks to ensure a cross-platform solution
- Create and maintain architecture of industrial systems
- Defining component relations and interfaces
- Analysing customer product requirements and ensuring architectural fit
- Supporting the development team regarding quality and maintainability
The position is located at the Agellis Group office in Lund where 20 employees are working in a dynamic, inclusive and international environment.
Highly experienced C++ Developer for industrial applications
You are an experienced software developer with a broad technical knowledge. You are autonomous as well as a team player and can easily collaborate with various people at different levels in our multicultural organization. Communication comes naturally to you, both to management and peers, as you will be coaching and reviewing work from colleagues.
In addition, you have:
- 5-10 years of experience as a C++ Developer – preferably C# and .NetCore
- Strong understanding of building software architecture for industrial applications
- Experience with Real Time communication
- Experience with Linux Systems is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficient in English
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking, and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive, and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within an international, multicultural and passionate working environment
- Voluntary weekly fitness session at the Lund office
- A responsible position with a high scope for action and visibility
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Cross-functional collaboration with open-minded and innovative teams
- Occupational pension plan
- Private Health insurance
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems, and services. With more than 13,650 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.2 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology must be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
For this position we are working with the recruitment company, Brinch & Partners, based in Copenhagen. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Partner Arne Kyed at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2970 2031.
+45 2970 2031