Senior Business Finance Analyst
Do you enjoy analysing complex data, linking the data with the business and turning the results into meaningful advice for the Management? Are you results driven, grounded and are you experienced in provision of qualitative and challenging management decision-making reports?
Then you might be the one we are looking for to join us as Senior Business Finance Analyst!
Joining Finance and Performance Management, you will become part of a global finance organisation consisting of close to 200 employees – working to continuously optimise business performance across the VELUX Group through fact based support in proximity to the business.
In this role, you will join the Group FP&A team in the VELUX Group located at our head office in Hørsholm. The primary responsibility of the FP&A team is to ensure a solid fact based Financial planning. Partnering up with various parts of the business and the finance organisation, the FP&A team will help craft solid data driven picture and advice for top management on performance drivers.
In this position, you will refer to the Senior Manager of Group Financial Planning in FP&A who is responsible for a team of 3 employees, whose primary responsibility lies within defining, conducting and optimising the rolling forecasting process for all functional areas, preparing Group estimates as well as analysis of monthly financial performance and reporting for VELUX Management.
Specifically, you will:
- Prepare and analyse monthly Group rolling forecasts
- Create monthly management reporting and information for top management and our Board of Directors
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the VELUX business, including performing external and internal performance benchmarking analysis
- Perform a wide range of ad hoc financial analyses and presentations
- Improve systems and processes for rolling forecasting and strategic planning processes
You are a well-rounded performer with a strategic and analytical mind-set, capable of providing and presenting high-quality insights. You apply your strong process management- and modelling skills to build and synthesize recommendations via planning and reporting deliverables for Executive Management. You are thorough, quality-conscious and have an eye for details, and after several years of experience in a similar kind of role, you know how to present and communicate financial information in a clear, concise, and structured way to support Executive stakeholders in their decision making.
Similarly, stakeholder management comes naturally to you and you find the prospect of collaborating with stakeholders across different nationalities and cultures intriguing.
- Hold a relevant master’s degree in economics or finance with solid
- Bring +5 years of experience from a similar job
- Have a thorough understanding of financial management and the relations between finance, strategy, and performance management.
- Have strong financial modelling skills, excellent analytical and presentation skills, understanding of trends, and are skilled in developing insights and preparing recommendations.
- Have the ability to solve problems and to navigate complexity in a constantly evolving, and often ambiguous environment.
- Preferably have experience working with SAP BPC, SAP Analysis and SAP Analytics Cloud – though not a prerequisite
- Have Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Hold a good English proficiency level.
As the VELUX Group develops, so will your tasks. Working across many business entities and functions, you will get a chance to sharpen your analytical skills and form strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and stakeholders from various parts of the business.
To us, collaboration is key, and we encourage local initiatives. This means that you will have contact with a wide range of key stakeholders and gain exposure across our organisation. As you build strong business relationships and business acumen, you will become a key player in supporting our growth strategy.