Head of Development, Digital Delivery, Lundbeck
Do you hold experience in leading other developers or is it your next career step?
We would be interested in talking to you either way – especially if you also hold GxP experience.
To a new group in our Global IT organization, we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic lead developer, who can build and lead the team, be an active part in the development and join the management team in Digital Delivery.
Development in Digital Delivery
The Digital Delivery organization is responsible for – among other areas – the Digital Strategy as well as Platform and Architecture, Cyber Security, and Data Management throughout the entire Lundbeck organization. The Head of Development will be an active part in securing data availability, insights driven design and smart architecture.
You will get the task to build the development team from the current 3 members, as well as establish the relevant collaborations through-out the organization and to own the full life cycle of the developed solutions.
Key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Build the team within defined competence areas of developers i.e. AWS, .Net etc.
- In close collaboration with the Data Management team to establish the global data platform for Lundbeck
- Establish a common application platform for patient engagement
- Build a well -functioning operations to secure successful creation, deployment and continuous monitoring of solutions.
- Participate in hands-on development of back-/frontend tasks across various platforms and technologies
- Take full ownership of up time of all production environments including efficient handling of maintenance window for regular updates and actively troubleshooting any issues that arise during production/testing and solving them.
- Manage technical and business stakeholder relationships
You have strong skills in software development on a practical level and a solid technical insight on available technologies as well as curiosity on new technologies. You have experience with leading other developers and not least experience from a larger organization. Experience from Pharma, Life Science or other GxP organizations is a clear advantage.
Being successful in this role requires strong interpersonal skills as well as communication and presentation skills.
You will be a part of Global IT with more than 100 dedicated colleagues, and you will primarily be working from Lundbeck’s headquarter in Valby in Denmark. Global IT has recently been top rated as one of the most attractive IT workplaces in Denmark due to focus on – among others – well-being, personal development and a strong and supporting culture.
Together, we strive to create the ideal conditions for you and your job, so we can create better conditions for patients.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas within psychiatry and neurology.
Lundbeck’s passion links to our purpose about restoring brain health so every person can be their best. We strive to make a real difference to patients. By developing innovative treatments, we improve the lives of people living with brain diseases. Your dedication is crucial. That is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to ours.