PMO & Strategy Manager
Would you like to play a key role in developing product and market strategies using your excellent analytical skills?
And would you like to take part in managing a program office for a corporate strategic initiative?
Then here is the opportunity to take on a new position in one of our key strategic initiatives towards 2030, and be part of the cross functional team working with product marketing strategies and business development.
You will be responsible for driving insights generation and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative data and ensure relevant input to the strategy development for one of our corporate strategic initiatives. Part of your job will also be to manage and drive the program office towards meeting objectives and targets.
Your main tasks will include:
- Development of and continuously sharpen market and product strategies applied to deliver on the program objective, the strategy playbook for the initiative
- Collecting, designing and customizing analysis to serve as input to the strategy playbook
- Using data and insights to create strategy development where you illustrate strategic implication and give advice on the future direction of new business opportunities
- Setting up tools and standards for managing the program
- Evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets
- Develop and execute communication plans to stakeholders
- Support in identifying, assessing and bringing up risks and cross-project conflicts/interdependency
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate across program and document and follow up on important actions and decisions
- Analyze and prepare financial reports and budget outlines
Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
You will play an active role in the continued roll-out, execution and adaptation of the strategic initiative across the markets with a focus to deliver on the strategic objectives. The program is based in Global Product Management, where you will work closely with the Strategy&insights team to ensure alignment and professional development.
Being part of a global organisation, you can expect to travel approx. 30 days per year internationally.
You will be a part of a dedicated team of diversified and cross functional employees with professional skills in strategy development, business development, product management, product marketing and insights.
You will report to the Program Director.
To be successful in this position, you are naturally curious and proactive in your approach at gaining information, providing solutions and recommendations, and you are driven by continuously moving things forward. It is important that you can navigate within a matrix organization with many stakeholder and that you can drive results in this type of environment. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have a master’s degree and 2+ years’ experience working with product strategies in a global organization.
- Have a strong analytical profile and a commercial and strategic mindset – In addition, you master data modelling methods to identify market potential and develop business case models to be used for decision material.
- Have a structured and analytical approach to task solving, and you take pride in being thorough and detail-oriented in your work
- Are a self-driven person with a strong drive, getting your energy from working in an ambitious and knowledge intensive team – where results are reached through collaboration with others and dedication.
- Speak and write English effortlessly
In addition to operating at a highly professional level, our team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humour. We work as one team to reach our ambitious results. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
The VELUX Group offers exciting challenges and great opportunities of influencing your own development with competent and dedicated colleagues who have commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect as some of their core values.