Veeva CRM Solution Architect, Digital Delivery, Lundbeck
Are you passionate about building platforms and are you strong on Veeva CRM?
Then you might be just the one, we’re looking for to head our journey to transform Veeva CRM into a global strategic platform.
Being a global leading medical company requires an ongoing evolution – also in the digital platforms, which support all parts of our business.
We’re therefore looking for a senior Veeva CRM Solution Architect, who will excel in driving the future direction of the Veeva CRM platform.
Architecture & Platforms in Digital Delivery
The Veeva CRM Solution Architect will be an important part of the architects and specialists, sitting in Architecture & Platforms in Digital Delivery, who secures digital solutions through data availability, insights driven design and smart architecture. Digital Delivery is – among other areas – responsible for the Digital Strategy as well as Architecture, cyber security, and Data Management throughout the company.
You will be a vital part in building a robust platform to optimize the use of Veeva CRM platform as well as to support more focus on CDP, Omnichannel, Advanced Analytics and more.
Key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Based on business needs and understanding of technology offerings/trends restructuring the implementation of Veeva in Lundbeck from locally configured instances to more standardized instances
- Ensure a common data model for the platform(s)
- Being the technical pendant to and working closely with the Product Manager to establish and execute a long-term strategic plan for the Veeva CRM platform
- Establish and maintain efficient processes related to new development, current use of the system, roll-out processes, support processes etc.
- Serve as a strong change agent and lead the way through the transformation.
You have a relevant academic degree, solid and successful experience working with Veeva CRM or similar platform in the Pharma industry as well as general platform architecture.
Being successful in this role requires strong interpersonal skills as well as communication and presentation skills. You are skilled in driving changes and strive in facilitating the communication between Business and IT.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas within psychiatry and neurology.
Lundbeck’s passion links to our purpose about restoring brain health so every person can be their best. We strive to make a real difference to patients. By developing innovative treatments, we improve the lives of people living with brain diseases. Your dedication is crucial. That is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to ours.