EPC Project Manager
Become responsible for EPC Project Management for utility scale solar cell projects
Would you like to take part in energy transition at GreenGo Energy Group – a preferred service provider among institutional investors, infrastructure, and renewable funds…? Are you strong at EPC project execution and would you like a challenging job in a young and rapidly developing solar energy company then we have the role for you.
Construction of utility scale solar cell projects
As EPC Project Manager you support the Development Team during the development phases of utility scale solar projects primarily in Denmark but also in Sweden and the Baltics. You lead the execution during the construction phase to achieve the objectives in terms of safety, quality, timeline and budget to Commercial Operation Date. Your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Contribution to negotiation and execution of construction agreements
- Obtention of projects design and engineering packages
- Preparation of CAPEX budgets, project scope and schedules
- Implementation and monitoring of Project Quality Control and Safety Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with environmental requirements
- Change Order Management
- Ensuring compliance to Project CAPEX
- Ensuring Compliance with Customer Service Agreement
- Monitor the progress of the construction and interface with construction subcontractors for all key execution matters
- Projects risks exposure analysis and mitigation plan
- Making recommendations related to the project’s portfolio (i.e., technical issues, timing, supply chain, etc.)
You engage with a wide range of stakeholders internally as well as externally e.g., client and Community Relations, external Project Communication including steering committees, GreenGo Management and other team members in both Denmark, the United States and Mexico as well as external partners and advisors. You report to the Associate Director EPC. The job is based at the Greengo Energy Office in Vedbæk. Travel will mostly be daytrips within Denmark.
Experience EPC Project Manager
You have a relevant Engineering Degree. Further have at least 5 years relevant EPC Project Management experience ideally from the energy sector, alternatively from industry, infrastructure, construction or related. You have solid project portfolio management experience combined with knowledge of engineering and procurement processes. Through your work experience you have developed and proven negotiation skills with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and governmental authorities.
Further we are looking for you who is:
- Self-driven, solves obstacles, undertakes projects at own initiative and who is a team player
- Proficient in Danish language, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
About GreenGo Energy Group:
GreenGo was founded in 2011 with the vision to accelerate conversion to renewable energy generation, by an innovative and scalable business model. GreenGo’s 360 full services platform includes origination, development, offtake, engineering, procurement, construction management, O&M and asset management services fully tailored and bespoke to our client’s needs and investment profile. We have digitized and structured the execution process through IT systems, enabling efficiency and quality in all execution phases. We provide increased returns, convenience, influence and differentiation to our clients. GreenGo now has 3000MW+ of solar and storage project assets in various stages of development in selected US states and Scandinavia, of this approximately 140MW in construction. Over the last 12 months, we have secured more than EURm 700 (5.2 Bn DKK) in full cycle financing for our project pipeline, and the investor/client base continues to grow.
For more information, please visit www.greengoenergy.com