Lead the execution of the interconnection stream for all GreenGo Energy utility scale solar projects in Denmark
Would you like to take part in the energy transition? Are you technically knowledgeable about the Danish power grid and have you got what it takes to be in charge of the interconnection stream in a fast growing and successful solar energy company, then we have the opportunity for you.
Handle all activities related to solar plant grid interconnection
As Grid Manager you are a highly visible and trusted partner in the GreenGo Energy organization. You are responsible for all activities related to interconnection and for successfully achieving, intermediate milestones from early development phases until Commercial Operation Date for each project. The position will involve managing the Interconnection team currently consisting of one employee and the Grid Manager. Your daily tasks and responsibilities count:
- Interconnection Screenings for Project Prospects from Land Origination.
- Providing Interconnection inputs to PDRs (Project Desktop Review)
- Interconnection Requests to the Grid companies: DSOs & TSO
- Interconnection- & related dialogue and agreements with DSOs & TSO
- Support of GreenGo clients in posting Grid Securities (Bonds) as per defined in the Development Service Agreements
- Obtention of Energy Permits from the Energy Agency.
- Estimation of Interconnection Costs to complete Financial Models.
- Quality Assurance of electrical design drawings and documentation.
- Bridge of communication on grid-compliance from EPC to DSO/TSO securing that schedule is on track & milestones reached on time for projects to reach COD / Final Operation Notification.
You will be expected to create, prepare, establish, review, amend, execute all documents handled internally and related to:
- Interconnection Screening Requests
- Interconnection Requests
- Interconnection Agreements
- Internal workstream and workflow
You will be expected to:
- Co-operate with the EPCM Team on implementing grid requirements and compliance with the RfG (Requirements for Generators).
- Keeping track of capacity in the grid and seeking interconnection opportunities for pursuing Land origination.
- Keeping track of and participating in all regulatory affairs regarding the Electricity Grid
- Have continuous awareness of:
- Grid changes, DSO & TSO publications and news
- Competing projects that threaten IC milestones
- Potentially contribute in executing the Interconnection approval process for Projects developed by GreenGo in other European countries
You will have daily Co-operation with the Development and EPCM-teams. On a regular basis you update the interconnection portfolio dashboard shared to the internal stake holders as well as the interconnection project timelines. Further you provide part of the internal and external investors Steering Committees presentations & reports.
Part of your job is to contribute to the continuous improvement of the Interconnection process, by supporting the definition and formalization of the procedures, tasks, and instructions to be deployed and performed by the team in co-operation with the Development Vice President. You will be the GreenGo Interconnection Team’s main point of contact to DSOs, TSO, Energy Agency & other involved stakeholders in the Interconnection process. You might also be involved in providing potential support for the interconnection process in other EU-countries where GreenGo will be present.
You have a Master or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related fields. Further you have at least 3-5 years’ experience within the energy and/or grid sector. You possess good knowledge of the grid in Denmark. Ideally you also have project management experience. Further you possess the following skills and personal traits:
- Mother tongue skill in Danish and excellent in English (writing & speaking)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Good analytical, communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong attention to detail, agile and self-driven.
- Good at making strong decisions in fast changing conditions.
- Knowledge of grid regulations & compliance of energy systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Modelling in VAS-EL, PowerFactory & PSCad is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCad or similar & PDF-editors (Bluebeam & Adobe) is a plus
The position will be based at the HQ in Vedbæk, Denmark and you report to the Head of Development.
About GreenGo Energy Group:
GreenGo was founded in 2011 with the vision to accelerate conversion to renewable energy generation, by an innovative and scalable business model. GreenGo’s 360 full services platform includes origination, development, offtake, engineering, procurement, construction management, O&M and asset management services fully tailored and bespoke to our client’s needs and investment profile. We have digitized and structured the execution process through IT systems, enabling efficiency and quality in all execution phases. We provide increased returns, convenience, influence and differentiation to our clients. GreenGo now has 3000MW+ of solar and storage project assets in various stages of development in selected US states and Scandinavia, of this approximately 140MW in construction. Over the last 12 months, we have secured more than EURm 700 (5.2 Bn DKK) in full cycle financing for our project pipeline, and the investor/client base continues to grow.
For more information, please visit www.greengoenergy.com