Sales Manager Installation Services (m/f/d)
You possess good technical understanding and have a sound and broad expertise in the application of refractory products and aggregates in various production environments. Your work experience might be as Sales Manager from the refractory industry or as refractory responsible, Maintenance Manager, Construction Manager, production process responsible or related in a relevant production environment and interested in pursuing a career within sales in the global leading refractory company.
Your excellent cooperation and communication skills make it easy to act as an interface between RHI Magnesita and its customers. As a Sales Manager at RHI Magnesita you will work hand in hand with the departments Technical Marketing, Engineering, Commercial Execution as well as our production plants and pursue the common goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
- Technical training or a bachelor’s degree in engineering (e.g.: mechanical engineering, civil engineering, mining engineering)
- At least 5 – 8 years of professional refractory installation services experience – either derived from technical sales or working in a relevant production environment and interested in developing your career within sales
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Outstanding negotiation skills as well as a winning and convincing personality
- High social competence and a confident appearance
- Distinctive problem-solving competence
- Strong customer orientation
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A solid network of contacts in the refractory industry
Your tasks will include
The main purpose of this job is to achieve the Refractory Installation Services sales budget (Revenue, Margin) as well as development of the business and market share on level country, customer, and projects in selected industries – for example within EEC (Energy, Environment & Chemicals), Cement & Lime, non-ferrous Metals, Iron & Steel and Glass.
- As Sales Manager for Installation Services, you act as an interface between the customers and RHI Magnesita Installation Services
- You analyze market opportunities, follow up on leads and develop existing business relationships with our clients by negotiating with different stakeholders and by cooperating with experts internally to provide customer-focused solutions
- You establish sustainable relationships with our customers and advise on technical issues, where needed
- You are responsible for sales forecasts, demand planning & management of receivables
- You conduct contract negotiations and determine contract parameters according to our guidelines
- You plan and carry out regular customer conferences, suitable trade fairs and exhibitions visits
You can expect at least 50% travel visiting customers throughout Europe – predominantly in Western Europe. The job is based at one of our offices either Nürnberg or Kerpen in Germany.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking, and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive, and optimistic.
- We offer a challenging position in an international cultural environment with the world market leader in the refractory industry
- You can expect an attractive annual salary
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a dynamic, motivated, and competent team
- We value a respectful and appreciative environment and cooperation with open decision-making processes
- We communicate directly, open, and innovatively with our employee app