Advanced Business Developer, Flow Control, South Poland
Key business development role for global leading company
RHI Magnesita is the global leader and driving force in the refractory business – materials and products that can withstand more than 1200 °C for high temperature production processes. Without RHI Magnesita cars, planes, glass, and many other things would not exist. RHI Magnesita has 12.000 employees, 2.7 bn. Euro in turnover, 25% global market share and serves more than 10.000 customers within steel, cement, glass, metals, energy, chemical and similar industries.
Learn more about RHI Magnesita here: https://www.rhimagnesita.com/videos/
Drive future growth at key customers
RHI Magnesita install a wide range of refractory products to customers production sites within steel, cement, glass, metals, energy, chemical and similar industries. Together with your colleagues from Account Management you identify the customers challenges and translate them into business opportunities. You know how to build a strong and trustful relationship with the designated customer. Your key target is a profitable and sustainable increase of our market share with Flow Control products and solutions. To accomplish this, you spend most of your time at the customers in South Poland fostering and developing new businesses with a focus on casting processes.
You will report directly to the Head of Business Development Flow Control Europe and you will work in close collaboration with the Account Managers for the customers and the respective Sales Steel area. RHI Magnesita is a well-known and recognized brand within refractory, and you will have the responsibility to develop new business which is of strategic importance to RHI Magnesita.
Your tasks will include:
- Build and maintain strong working technical relationships with key strategic customers.
- Partner with internal sales group and gain trust of the Caster Managers and other key stakeholders in dedicated accounts.
- Identify customers bottle necks related to continuous casting, translating it into solutions through our products portfolio
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Technical Excellence and Solution, Sales, R&D and Product Management to support customer’s Flow Control projects
- Lead and follow up customer trials
- Respond to existing clients needs and opportunities to further develop the partnerships with selected customers
Business developer with experience from the steel industry
You communicate in confident and service-oriented way. You speak the language of the customer which makes you able to explain technical aspects at various levels and details. You have a hands-on mentality and in your daily work you take the initiative proactively. Getting the job done is one of your main characteristics. You have a high level of self-discipline meaning that you do not give up until the end-result has been achieved.
Further the right candidate holds the following personal traits and skills – you:
- A technical or engineering background
- Ideally +5 years of experience in refractory or steel industry
- Profound experience in Technical Marketing, Account Management or Project Management
- Excellent communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Good command of MS Office and affinity with IT-software
- Fluency in English and Polish