Inside Sales Representative
Flow Robotics is on a mission – a mission to hire the best and most passionate people for our fast-growing robotics company. Join us in our global expansion journey and make your impact in establishing a Danish scale-up company as an important player in the lab tech world.
We are a group of people with very different backgrounds, but with one thing in common: a passion for automation solutions – more specifically, our own pipetting robot, flowbot® ONE.
We are currently looking for a new colleague for our Inside Sales team. Is that you?
Then read on…
What your workday will look like
Your main task will be to help build a pipeline of customers that are interested in automation of liquid handling in a laboratory setting. We are new in the business and want to get our name out there FAST! Automation is a key requirement in modern research and testing, but many people still think this requires complex programming and coding that are not worth the effort – Flow Robotics has a solution for that and it will be your job to tell them about it.
You will also:
- Follow up on potential leads generated through digital channels
- Create new sales opportunities by driving outbound campaigns
- Market research to develop new call lists for new potential customers
- Generate sales opportunities for our Sales & Service Managers
- Collaborate closely with our Sales & Service managers to optimize the customers experience of their purchasing process
- Build the future customer base
What competences you will need
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Outgoing and love to talk to customers in many different markets
- Natural selling instincts
- Outbound selling experience (preferably B2B of somewhat complex products or services)
- Comfortable in all parts of the sales process and conversation
- Ability to understand a technical product (have no fear we will provide the training)
- Efficient and used to working with KPIs
What you will get in return
- Amazing colleagues that believe in making work fun
- An opportunity to have a very direct impact on the business of Flow Robotics
- Influence on how to do your work best, as many processes in this area are still being defined
- Being part of an exciting scale up growth journey
Who we are
At Nørrebro in Copenhagen you can find a large building where our Denmark-based employees occupy 2 stories, including the production team. Yep – that’s right – we produce the robots ourselves in our HQ. We also have employees in the UK, the US and Germany.
Flow Robotics is a scale-up company experiencing strong growth internationally, especially in the US and UK. As a spin-out from the IT University of Copenhagen, our vision is to revolutionize liquid handling automation in the life science- and public health sectors.
The technology behind our liquid handling robot, flowbot® ONE, enables user-friendly automation of various pipetting tasks. Our robots are making a difference, for example in assisting professionals working to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.