Since its foundation in 2007, REKOM Group has grown to be the biggest nightlife group in Scandinavia with its headquarter in Copenhagen. With more than 2.800 dedicated employees working daily with carefully planning bar concepts, REKOM Group ensures to bring both a passionate atmosphere and soul to Scandinavian nightlife. By hosting more than 8 million guests at REKOM Group’s bars, pubs, and nightclubs every year, the results speak for themselves. We are now seeking a new member to join the REKOM family as:
Lead Business Intelligence Specialist
Would you like to work with Power BI, Data flows, Reporting in an international organization with a large, well established and structured datalake
Join a rapidly growing organization with 175 nightlife venues
If you want to join a young and dynamic team in a rapidly growing organization, this position might just be the right for you.
In the role as Lead Business Intelligence Specialist you will be given a unique opportunity to drive the digital transformation of all management performance reporting and insights in REKOM Group. You will play a key role in ensuring insights to more than >1000 people across the organization and take part in developing our new management and business intelligence webbased platform.
More specifically this will include tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Lead responsibility for all Power BI reporting. I.e., you will possess ownership of the functionality of all Power BI reporting, and you will lead development of all new reporting or KPI’s that are to be implemented through Power BI.
- All Power BI data connections will be based on our Azure / SQL data platform and dataflows. You will engage in projects whenever new data integrations / API’s are to be developed for the data platform (e.g. integrating Facebook data or sales data), to make sure that the final output can be utilized in the Power BI reporting.
- You will engage in the development of our new in-house management software solution which include of lot of Power BI embedment’s. You will specifically work with software developers and BI consultants on the project.
- Challenge best practice of data handling and dataflows in the company in general.
- Ad-hoc task and excel reporting to top management and other stakeholders.
The role will include a lot of hands-on responsibilities and we are looking for a profile who enjoys taking on such responsibility. Moreover, we believe that the position should be fitted to the person, and not the other way around, hence the position will include a lot of freedom for you to move in directions that you find interesting and inspiring. All in all, we are now aiming at becoming, not just Scandinavia’s, but Northern Europe’s biggest nightlife group which is why we need you to succeed.
We imagine that if you fit all or some of the following characteristics, there is a great chance that you will match the position:
- You have solid experience with Power BI and driving digital transformation.
- You have a natural flair for working with numbers and a genuine interest in developing and optimizing BI solutions.
- You are motivated by having true responsibility and impact in an organization.
- You believe that you have a commercial mindset and broad understanding of the different dynamics in business strategy, and how these interact.
- You can see yourself fit into our culture and organization.
- You hold a master’s degree within finance, economics, data science, IT or similar.
Our headquarter is located in the heart of Copenhagen where you will work among highly competent and ambitious colleagues, who are all on the same journey to growing and scaling our business with a key focus on taken care of our people. We offer an a attractive and market competitive remuneration package.