Since 2015, Airofit has been determined to develop a leading platform within breathing performance supported by an intelligent system for more effective breathing. From the beginning, Airofit has been a global company, serving customers on five continents with the world’s first data-driven respiratory trainer. Armed with expertise, focus, and a dedicated team, we are becoming one of the most promising Fit- and Health-tech scale-up companies in Scandinavia. Even though Airofit’s main focus is on the sports market, the product holds a wider potential. Airofit truly believes that it can and should be used by anyone no matter whether you’re an athlete, suffer from health issues or simply want to improve your quality of life.
Healthtech – Scale-up
Would you like to be a part of an exciting and fast-growing scale-up?
We are currently looking for a Finance Director with visions and a can-do attitude. As our Finance Director, you will take responsibility for Airofit’s financial data as well as the development of the financial function in the company. You will be part of the management team referring directly to the CEO, Christian T. Poulsen.
In this position, your overall task is to oversee the financial setup by taking control of accounting and reporting, planning, and implementing both the short-term and long-term business development strategy for the coming years. By doing so, you will play a central role in realizing our vision of being the #1 Breathing Trainer in the world.
Your daily tasks will vary and range from planning the financial strategy, forecasting and budgets to ensuring successful investor relations, business controlling as well as reporting both internally and externally.
- You have a BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines.
- You have 5 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- You know your way around spreadsheets and can confidently use ERP software. Experience with implementing ERP solutions will be an advantage
- You work independently, in a precise and structured way, while also wanting to provide a helping hand when needed.
- You thrive in international, collaborative, and fast-paced environments, where successes are achieved and celebrated as a team
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and if you speak Danish, it is a plus but not a must!
In short, we offer you a chance to make a real difference in a fast-paced scale-up and one of the best offices in Copenhagen.