Our offerings within Program Leadership are growing, and we are looking for Managers to join our journey.
Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting, and problem-solving capabilities with technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Would you like to make an impact that matters by leading complex business and digital transformations?
Are you passionate about Project and Program management? And would you like to lead our clients’ largest transformation programs? Deloitte Consulting is currently looking for experienced Managers who can play an important part in growing our Program Leadership practice.
Program Leadership is a dedicated team of high caliber project and program leadership specialists, supporting our clients’ transformation agenda, integrity and quality of work are top priority. We value diversity and are a team with different background and experience. We believe in leadership at all levels. We foster a positive culture that encourage you to take the lead on your specific development and help developing your fellow colleagues. Program Leadership is one of the largest practices of its kind in the Danish market and is growing rapidly.
Exciting tasks await you
You would typically take on a results-oriented role to deliver high value for a client as a project, program, or portfolio manager, PMO lead or similar. We expect you to develop new and creative ideas to continuously grow our service portfolio and taking it to the market.
In your role, you will primarily focus on four main activities:
Project and Program Management:
• Helping clients successfully realize their transformation agenda by people led and tech-enabled transformations.
• Leading enterprise-level programs and projects within the following areas:
• Sales Force
• PMI / M&A
• Digital transformations
• You will lead a team of 5-25 people dedicated to your Project / Program
• Program and Project governance
• Program and Project Reporting – typically to CxO level
• Run or be part of a Portfolio Office
• Prioritizing time and resources to the right projects. Incl closing projects
Business Development by:
• Developing and cultivating strong long-term client relationships
• Playing an active role in identifying sales and business development opportunities
• Supporting market initiatives and engagement in key accounts
Organisational Development by:
• Representing Program Leadership, through presentations, trainings, and support across and outside the organization and be key driver of our department initiatives
• Contributing to the development of our talents through mentorship, coaching, and knowledge sharing.
You have the following skills and experience
• +4 years of experience within project, program, or portfolio management from another consultancy firm or a large private or public-sector organization.
• Proven experience in leading teams and managing engagements on time and within budget, and most importantly, you are committed to bringing value to your clients based on their needs and your integrity.
• A genuine interest in leading others – and constantly interested in improving your leadership skills
• A true team player, willing to help – and get help – from others
• Hold a master’s degree
• Have a solid Project Management toolbox which might contain certifications such as MSP, Prince 2, PMP or SAFe.
• You have a high proficiency in English and the right to live and work in Denmark. Danish is an advantage but not a requirement – but you are expected to be willing to learn Danish
• We envision you to give a dedicated effort in everything you do, working with the client and often at the client site, either in or outside of Denmark.