Our DevOps market offering is growing, and we are looking for DevOps Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our journey.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
We are looking for energetic, innovative and service minded Consultants / Senior Consultants who think differently and can make a real impact for our clients and us.
You will become a central part of a growing market offering of DevOps transformation experts and practitioners. Our aspiration is to provide excellence within the following DevOps domains and practises: platform agnostic continuous integration and delivery pipelines, cloud native applications, site reliability engineering, chaos engineering, centres of excellence, and DevOps operating, service, scale and adoption models.
As part of the DevOps market offering at Deloitte Consulting, we will offer you the opportunity to take on challenging roles on some of the most complex and challenging DevOps advisory and implementation projects in Denmark and internationally. We work across all sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector and everything in between. In Deloitte Consulting, your role will primarily focus on following activities:
- Help clients with a wide range of DevOps aspects and practices – all the way from analyzing, prototyping to actually implementing and realizing what you and the team have suggested
- Help clients in selecting Devops tools
- Participate in client workshops, inspirational presentations and project proposals
- You have Master Degree with grades above average
- 1-5 years of experience from a technological/engineering position as a DevOps engineer, SRE, software engineer, software developer, operations engineer, automation engineer or the like
- Experience with either building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in enabling a wide range of DevOps and SRE capabilities. Concepts such as release engineering, containers, service discovery, self-healing, MTTR, selective rollback and SLOs sound familiar.
- You should be able to work efficiently on a Danish-speaking project.
- It will be a big advantage if you have previous consulting experience (especially for the Senior Consultant roles).
- You are a good communicator and can clearly present and relate technical details in a way that is easy to understand for business people.
It’s important that you have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- ElasticSearch or Logstash or Kibana
- Terraform or ARM or Cloudformation
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps or GitLab
- Kubernetes or Openshift
As a person, you
- Are a true team player
- Like to learn, are curious and open to new challenges
- Like to analyse problems and find solutions
- Understand the importance of details
- Like to deliver quality work
We believe that working closely with the client at the client site is the key to delivering good results and you are therefore expected to spent the majority of your working time at the clients office. Most – but not all – project are located in Greater Copenhagen, so occacionally you must embrace a change of scenery every now and then.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovation in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to create solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society.