VP, Global Finance Reporting & Compliance
For KK Wind Solutions A/S we are looking for a leader, who will lead the the function of Global Finance Reporting & Compliance, including Financial Reporting, Accounting, Group Controlling, Treasury and Tax.
The overall purpose of the position is to secure the vision of the Finance function at KK Group becoming a world class finance organization enabling KK to reach is overall strategic goals. As a member of the CFO Management team, the Vice President will engage in setting the direction for the CFO’s functional area as well as drive and support global cross functional projects and initiatives.
“Besides providing relevant, timely and accurate financial data and insights in order for the KK organization to manage business and risks and reach company goals (Turnover, EBITDA, Cash flow etc.), we also need our new VP to secure compliance with laws and legislation related to statutory reporting, VAT, Tax, etc., i.e. creating the “license to operate” for the business”, says CFO Søren Bæk Just – your possible new boss.
A role with a broad responsibility and clear key tasks:
The role as VP, Global Finance & Compliance has a broad span of work and responsibility. In short, the tasks will be to:
- Lead, operate and optimize the finance controlling, bookkeeping and accounting function.
- Ensure the financial reporting and consolidation of Group results including subsidiaries abroad to monthly accounts, APMH Group reporting, Annual Financial statements and forecasts.
- Ensure a global and complete internal reporting for the individual divisions.
- Manage, motivate and develop the employees.
- Be globally accountable for tax, VAT, customs etc.
- Be in contact with various external stakeholders including banks and auditors.
- Assist the Executive Management in M&A and organizational development projects
- Ensure that processes and procedures are continuously maintained and improved in a lean an effective manner.
Solid experience within finance reporting and compliance – we are looking for a person with the following professional profile and experience:
- Solid financial background from an international organisation to support the high growth expected and M&A integration experience.
- Balanced in experience between working with numbers and being detail-oriented and at the same time ensure a holistic approach and understanding of the overall business of KK Wind Solutions.
- Ability to build relationships globally and across cultures.
- Relevant financial education at master’s level supplemented with a Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably a good mixture of consultancy and operations, i.e. 5-10 years of experience from an auditor company and 5+ years of experience from similar position at an international manufacturing company
- Strong financial toolbox within Danish GAAP and IFRS accounting, controlling, reporting, cash flow, direct and indirect tax and compliance
- Experience with managing global finance / audit teams
- Expert knowledge within Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both English and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages in writing and speech
- Experience with ERP implementation and integration of acquisitions will be an advantage
How to become a success in the role?
The KK Group is a very agile and ambitious company with a good team spirit and high professional standards. In order to succeed in the position, it is important that the Vice President, Global Finance Reporting & Compliance has the following abilities and skills:
- Very business oriented yet structural and able to build a strong global finance function scalable for growth and future acquisitions
- High integrity and trustworthy with ability to point out any irregularities
- Able to have open and honest dialogue with executive management in the Company
- Able to provide strong monthly reporting to the global management
- Ability to create and present complex business issues in a simple yet detailed way
- Able to create structure and compliance in the finance function
- Strong drive, a high energy level and the ability to energize others and get things done
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with ability to convert this into strong execution
- Contributes to the growth of the professional level of the team by assuming responsibilities
- Maintains a good overview, plans ahead and is able to make quick decisions when necessary
- Able to digitalize the finance processes
- Strong leadership skills and holds a high level of cultural awareness
About the company:
KK Group helps customers bring down costs and optimize wind turbine performance and offers offshore and onshore solutions which range from development of state-of-the-art systems and lean manufacturing to installation, operations and maintenance.
KK Group is headquartered in Ikast, Denmark, and the company has in average grown more than 20 % each year since 2013. The company currently employs more than 1.600 employees worldwide and realized a revenue of DKK 2,6 billion in 2020. Your place of work will thus be Ikast. Your expected no. of travel days is approx. 20 per year.
Why should you choose this job:
By joining KK Wind Solutions A/S you will besides the above mentioned become part of an organization with a clear purpose, a competitive strategy, strong values and ownership by AP Møller Holding. In your role you will be able to contribute to the strategic growth of the entire company. It is a unique chance to become member of a global company servicing global customers for a future based on wind energy.