High dedication, competitive spirit, strong negotiator and excellent communicator are key competencies we are looking for in this exciting role as ‘Sales Manager’ in a large international company, with more than 1500 employees.
We are looking for a Sales Manager ready to lead your own sales team, creating results with and through this team as well as through close cooperation with the additional role in the Nordics. You will be expected to both maintain existing key accounts as well as build new customer relations in the B2B business in the DIY market stores. You will be expected to cultivate and increase the DIY market share in the Nordic countries, with an emphasis on Denmark. You will create results by continuously seeking new opportunities through and with your professional team.
In addition, the role includes:
- Canvas new key account customers (incl. maintain list of potential targets)
- Daily operations incl. forecasting, target management for your own team
- Daily operation of the Nordic customer support function for DIY
- Develop and review procedures to find synergies and leverage these on a Nordic level.
- Implement strategy as directed by manager (building tactical and operative plans).
- 5 years sales experience with DIY market stores
- Strong negotiator in regard to customer and internal partners/stakeholders
- Management experience of smaller teams and performance driven through people
- Strong communicative and social competences
- Structured and a good planner
- Dedicated and possesses a sound competitive spirit
- Positive thinker and solution-oriented approach
- Ambitious, outgoing and builder of relationships
Your workplace will be “trekantsområdet Denmark”