Data Engineer, BI & Advanced Analytics, Lundbeck
Are you curious on new technology and how this can bring data from a raw resource to a business value?
On behalf of Lundbeck we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer, who wants to be a vital part of the BI & Advanced Analytics team in Corporate IT, who works across the organization to ensure the vast amount of data that is generated throughout the company is captured and transformed into valuable information to the business.
Do you bring passion for designing, building, and maintaining a platform that secures reliable data to those who need it?
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is focused on the data pipeline architecture, the tools, and the processes and who also takes a strong interest in understanding the business needs. You will have a high degree of freedom and responsibility and with this a high impact on the current as well as the future strategic direction of Lundbeck’s analytics and data management capabilities.
Expected key tasks:
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture
- Focus on developing and maintaining datasets, integrations, mappings and transformations
- Build enterprise-wide data platforms and data pipelines based on business needs and -objectives
- Improve data quality and models for easier use across the enterprise
- Define and implement access models for (re-) use of data
- Roadmap planning for the above
We expect you to have a relevant and well documented professional background and hold an academic degree in information systems, informatics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or another relevant field.
Our preferred senior candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer with proven successful results within
- Data platform architectures
- Databases and SQL
- Data movement and APIs
- Cloud platforms
- Data Governance
- Experience in working with DevOps and agile environments
- Experienced in working in English as the job requires fluent communication with international stakeholders
- Pharma experience an advantage
As a person you are structured, calm, and self-driven. You are passionate about your job and have a positive mindset that inspires other people, and you enjoy sharing your knowledge to make the team stronger. You are curious and like to explore new and uncharted territories when you challenge status quo.
You have a natural flair for navigating amongst multiple stakeholders, incl. working with senior management and has excellent communication and facilitation skills.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are also looking for talented Data Engineer with shorter working experience.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas within psychiatry and neurology.
Lundbeck’s passion links to our purpose about restoring brain health so every person can be their best. We strive to make a real difference to patients. By developing innovative treatments, we improve the lives of people living with brain diseases. Your dedication is crucial. That is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to ours.