Senior Manager, Indirect Sales
Become responsible for partner sales in a dynamic, ambitious and sales oriented team in an innovative company with green focus and high-quality products
Develop unique partner concepts and grow Novenco´s global partner network:
With the ambition of building and develop their global partner network, Novenco Building & Industry is now looking to bring on board a Senior Manager to head up activities within this area, working across all key segments and across different departments internally focusing on developing their partner concepts, finding and introducing new partners globally. The assignment will both cover markets where Novenco is already present, and markets only covered through existing partners. The position will report to International Sales Director, Jakob Bergendorff.
It will be your responsibility to build and continuously develop strong partner concepts, identify and introduce new partners globally and handle selected partners directly. You will ensure strong customer relations with direct sales and sales through agents and dealers, while supporting, motivating, training and developing them and their sales teams to meet strategic growth and revenue targets. Moreover, it is expected that the position will take the lead in the development of unbeatable concepts, driving sales in the regions, while identifying and exploiting opportunities in the market.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and implement a Global partner concept.
- Identify, sign agreements, train and drive sales with new partners.
- Support existing partners directly or indirectly through the assigned sales organizations.
- Support the local sales organizations in building local partner networks.
- Develop business plans together with the partners and secure the implementation and follow-up.
- Coordinate actions with global accounts.
- Following up on receivables in the sales area in cooperation with the finance department.
- Being responsible for turnover/margins.
- Collecting information with respect to regulations applicable to the assigned products.
- Preparing and following-up on yearly sales strategy plan.
- Driving customer relations and guidance via direct sales as well as via sales through agents and distributors.
- Building strategic sales plans together with local agents and distributors, hereunder being responsible for following up and increasing product sales.
- Assisting sales agents and distributors with preparation of quotations and optimal technical fan solutions and ventilation systems, hereunder conducting customer visits and visits to consultants.
Key success criteria:
- Drive the companies entrance to the indirect sales channel.
- Developing strategic and tactical concepts that are implementable and successful
- Delivering on KPI’s for turnover and margins.
- Delivering on sales strategy plan, including achieving account specific action plan KPI’s.
- Reporting the status of outstanding quotations and orders from agents and dealers monthly.
- Ensuring seamless and successful cooperation with key stakeholders across the organization.
Being part of a global organisation, you can expect to travel approx. 60-80 days per year, the travel will mostly be planned ahead and primarily in EU and India/Singapore.
Strong commercial acumen, technical mindset and minimum +3 years of experience with solution selling
Ideally, you have either a commercial educational background combined with 3+ years of technical sales or you have an engineering degree or other technical education combined with a strong commercial mindset and experience working with sales/partner sales. You are used to being part of a team and working in a dynamic multinational setting. The most important factors are drive, sales focus and experience with technical products.
As a person you are structured, and you are able to plan and organize your work in an effective way. You have strong communication and collaboration skills, and you are able to adapt to different situations and audiences. You are a sales person with an analytical mindset, combined with the ability to see opportunities and develop strong partner concepts which are beneficial for all parties. Furthermore, you are known for a great drive, a positive mindset, you are robust and thrive in a changing environment, where you are responsible for the continuous development of indirect sales concepts.
You have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
The position will be based at the HQ in Denmark, but there will be travel to partners and good possibilities for a flexible workflow.
About Novenco – Pure competence in Air:
Novenco Building & Industry was founded 1947 in Denmark, and today is a proud Member of SCHAKO Group. We manufacture a wide range of efficient and reliable products and systems for ventilation in our 20.000 m2 production facility in Naestved, Denmark. The company counts approximately 200 employees and is continuously expanding. Our parent company is located in Naestved, Denmark, with subsidiaries or own representations in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and India. Furthermore, our products and services are marketed and distributed through a network of carefully chosen agents and distributors round the world.
For more information, please visit www.novenco-building.com.