Trackunit is a fast-growing company and a leading supplier of IoT solutions, operating out of eight offices worldwide. Trackunit specializes in digital solutions that connect machines, people, and systems in the global construction industry. The construction industry is the least digitalized industry of all. This lack of digitalization has left construction far behind a global economy on the rise and placed the industry as one of the least productive industries too.
That is why we challenge the status quo in the way we collect, analyze and present data in real-time to deliver actionable insights – empowering our customers with data to run their businesses better – and take one step closer to the elimination of downtime. In order to strengthen and expand our position in the DACH region, we are now looking for a:
Director of Sales – DACH
IoT– Sales Management – Market Growth
Through the past two decades, Trackunit has been pushing digitalization within construction. Today, Trackunit is not only a leading IoT provider but a thought leader within construction, setting the agenda for the entire industry. By continuously challenging the status quo, Trackunit is determined to eliminate downtime. The question is: Are you in?
Trackunit is looking for an experienced Director of Sales who has extensive experience in selling into the DACH region. Someone who can manage a growing sales team of 6+ people and drive our business development efforts in DACH.
In this role, you will directly lead revenue-generating sales teams, ensure that the right sales playbooks are applied (SME, Enterprise and OEM) and you will provide coaching and guidance to the customer-facing teams. As Director of Sales, you will also work closely with leaders across Trackunit to plan and secure our growth both regionally as well as globally. Your key focus will be to adapt our global go-to-market strategy to the DACH region and execute it. With the right strategy for DACH, we can grow our business at an accelerated pace where you will spearhead this growth.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing, managing and coaching a sales team, while navigating in an evolving organization. Deep knowledge and experience from especially the DACH region is a key requirement. 4-6 Years of sales management experience in DACH region is required.
- You will build, oversee and drive sales teams in DACH
- Adapt global go-to-market strategy to local market conditions
- Development of a thriving and diverse team who is seen as trusted advisors to our customers and with internal team members
- Supporting Account Executives by participating and steer client meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team including recruiting, hiring and training of sales resources.
- Secure implementation of playbooks for Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) in the rental and contractor market segments
- Build sales channels with re-sellers for the SME segment and strengthen relationships with platform partners
- Build relationships with key executives in our largest accounts to be able to impact the customer journey
- Pipeline and Forecast management for DACH
- Senior sales and business development leader with a proven track record of selling technical and/or SaaS solutions in the DACH region
- Strong demonstrated and proven sales management experience, working with complex enterprise customers and leading teams to sales success
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with key cross-functional leaders in order to create highly visible business plans and strategies
- Knowledge of selling to the construction industry (machine/equipment manufacturer OEM’s or to construction machine owners) is an advantage, but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and build trusted relationships with employees, peers and customers
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Strong business acumen including data-driven research, market analysis and proven commercial excellence capabilities
- You must anticipate that you will have customer and team meetings in DACH and therefore a good amount of travel days each year
What’s in it for you?
- A place in an agile growth SaaS business with possibilities to grow internally in the company
- Great personal development opportunities through training, coaching, and mindfulness
- International environment with biweekly check-ins with the whole company
- Social events across teams and departments
- Continual learning of emerging technologies and industry trends and focus on personal and professional development
We perform at our best in an agile and autonomous environment where we influence our own development as well as technological development. We embrace the idea of working remotely and in environments that optimizes your work in the best way. You will be working in a rapidly growing international company with a culture reflecting the fun, informal, and innovative approaches to work-life balance.