Technical and Production Manager
High energy, personal drive and willingness to work with change and improvements are key elements to this exciting role as ‘Technical and Production Manager’. You will be a part of an international company within the chemical industry with more than 1500 employees.
We are looking for a robust and experienced manager to be a part of a solid team with dedicated employees. You will take part in all aspects of managing and developing a technical department and production ensuring a high degree of availability on the production equipment as well as a high level of plan attainment.
The role includes:
- To ensure that resources are utilized in the most optimal way, with special focus on utilizing workers resources across functions
- To ensure that the company at all time fulfils requirements from authorities as well as laws, within the area of responsibility
- To build, install and maintain a system for systematically maintenance of the production equipment, buildings, fixtures etc. related to the plant in Denmark
- To ensure the maintenance program/software at all time is used and updated with relevant data
- To participate in optimizing equipment and layouts enabling a competitive standard cost level combined with a high degree of flexibility that can deliver on market expectations when it comes to quality, delivery performance and lead time
- To initiate, prepare and manage projects related to the area of responsibility described in this job description, including being the contact person for external suppliers for both equipment and services
- To be an active part of maintaining and obtaining certificates, e.g. ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 amongst others
- To manage and meet financial targets for the area of responsibility as well as budgets, projects etc.
You will be managing a team of 7 highly experienced employees in the maintenance department and a supervisor in production. The production supervisor have 35 employees in direct report. We expect that you in your role as manager will take an active role in developing a culture with a continuously improvement mind-set that ensures a competitive environment with regards to equipment and processes. And that you will have an ongoing focus on improving productivity targets and increasing flexibility as well as a high focus on employee competence, engagement, healthy plus safe working conditions and development.
- 5-10 years of experience from a similar role
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience with short / long term planning with regards to production capacity, efficiency, capabilities as well as development of employees within the local organisation
- Experience with purchase of machines and spare parts as well as proper maintaining of buildings and equipment in general
- You are a holistic thinker with an analytical flair.
- You are proactive, energetic and a team player.
- Executor and Performance driven through people
Your workplace will be “trekantsområdet Denmark”