Global Process Owner RTR in leading listed mining & metals company
Enhance business performance by leading and development of global Record to Report processes
RHI Magnesita is the global leader and driving force in the refractory business – materials and products that can withstand more than 1200° C for high temperature production. Without us cars, planes, glass, roads and many other things would not exist. RHI Magnesita has 14.000 employees, 2.7 bn. Euro in turnover, 25% global market share and serves more than 10.000 customers within steel, cement, glass, metals, energy, chemical and similar industries.
Do you possess strong business process optimization skills and are you able to drive substantial fast paced change in a global complex matrix organization? Do you want to develop your career and take on a responsibility at a higher level post strong performance in this role, then we have the opportunity for you.
Learn more about RHI Magnesita here: https://www.rhimagnesita.com/videos/
Lead, drive and develop global Record to Report end-to-end process
You lead a team of five Global Process Experts – the overall responsibility of the team is to design, implement and own the end-to-end Record to Report process in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across functional, geographic and business unit boundaries. You give guidance, advice and support to the Global Process Experts team regarding the implementation of improvement initiatives and you ensure the maintenance of a high level of engagement with stakeholders across the Global RTR process.
We work with agile methodology in sprints – identify needed change, design and implement new optimized process, test and revise on a continued basis. The daily tasks and responsibilities of the team are to:
- Carve out processes to implement in our shared services centers in different locations across the globe
- Digitalize – implement new tools – e.g. for reconciliation, transfer pricing and others
- Standardize, automate and optimize key business processes
- Design and implement appropriate process performance metrics to ensure optimal service delivery
- Align the Global RTR Process with the RHI Magnesita Operating Model
- Define process improvement projects (time, quality and cost) and decide on their implementation
- Design, develop and implement training and best practices materials with the central Process & Data Governance team to improve process methods and tools
You interact with a large group of internal stakeholders primarily the Finance Leadership team, and business leaders around the organization within Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, Sales and several other areas. The job is based at the global RHI Magnesita HQ in Vienna
Experienced Global Process Owner strong at making things happen in a complex matrix organization
You probably have a university degree in Finance or Accounting and ideally a Chartered Accountant qualification. You possess substantial Global Process experience within a complex matrix organization – ideally within Finance but alternatively within another area like Supply Chain, Production, IT or other business area. You excel at driving large and complex transformation projects or change initiatives. If you have derived this experience in a global listed company it is an advantage but not a requirement. In-depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in the RTR process stream and how these fit into the end-to-end financial process environment is a huge advantage.
Further the ideal candidate has the following skills and personal traits:
- High level of accountability, being fast paced, willing to take calculated risks to ensure momentum, strong prioritizing skills
- Significant experience and use of SAP (S/4 Hana ideally) and supporting R2R technology
- Excellent communications skills plus senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills