Business & Organizational Development – Strategy – Hands-on
As our new SHEQ Director you will lead the cultural journey and form a culture, where SHEQ has an uncompromising focus in our company. You will be the central focal point of SHEQ on both our inner and outer lines. You will inspire our organization and be a trusted advisor for our customers and partners. The position is new in our company and with you leading the way, SHEQ will be further anchored in our organization.
About the role:
You will have the overall responsibility for the development and implementation of our SHEQ strategy. Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Safety, Health & Environment as well as Quality Assurance strategy and implementation
- Implement and develop our SHEQ Management System
- Ensure implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards and support the managers and employees in their compliance
- Educate and train the GHS employees in SHEQ processes, systems and tools
- Implement, report and follow-up on SHEQ KPI´s
- Implement key processes within
- Management system
- Quality management
- Working environment
- Establish and implement governance for SHEQ related activities
- Establish registration, reporting and learning of SHEQ activities across all company functions
- Manage audits and incident investigations
- Develop and lead the central SHEQ team
”Safety is key in our delivery promise and we want our new SHEQ Director to aim high and together with the entire organization ensure our competitive advantage in this field”, explains COO Troels Hornsved, who the SHEQ Director will report to.
On the professional side, you have a master´s degree in either a technological or a commercial orientation and you have obtained your experience from the oil & gas industry, the wind industry or related industries. In headlines your experience and competences are:
- Proven experience – you are a beacon in the SHEQ field
- Successful track record of working with auditors and professional bodies
- Developed and run a system such as ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 through accredited bodies
- SHEQ should be a natural and central part of the daily behavior – you have experience in how to anchor the subject in an organization – you know how to create a SHEQ culture
- Worked with industrial quality methodologies (APQP, SixSigma etc.), risk management, crisis management and preferably business continuity
- Experienced with working internationally
The ideal candidate for the role as our SHEQ Director will have a recognized safety and environmental certification and hold an auditor´s qualification for ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001. However, this is not a mandatory requirement.
As a person you are a strong communicator. You know how to communicate with all organizational levels and cultures. It is natural for you to represent your area for top management, be it internally in GHS or with external partners and customers. As a leader you are visible and conscious of your responsibility as a SHEQ culture bearer. Your management style is based on trust and delegation, but you are not afraid to tackle the issues yourself, be it an incident investigation, an audit or a teaching lesson. You are influential and collaborative where needed to ensure that common goals are achieved and determined to deliver in challenging situations.
You are truly motivated by building up an entire SHEQ strategy, organization and culture in our company.