Graphic and Digital minded Manager for Documentation & Product Visualisation
Do you have a graphic background, team management experience and an interest in digital tools and new technologies? Do you have passion for development of new communication concepts?
As manager of our Documentation and Product Visualisation team, you will be managing a team of graphic specialists on our journey of developing new smart communication solutions according to customers’ needs and the new technological platforms.
You will manage a team of 5 graphic designers. The team is part of After Market & Services and located at our Head Office in Hørsholm. We are dedicated to producing the best solutions, enabling installers and end users to work with our products in a correct and safe way.
Right now, we are at a new beginning where we want to further develop our successful technical communication. We will change the way we create our instructions and graphic materials. We want you on board for this journey and to help us ensure that we are at the forefront of the latest technologies, communication channels and digital capabilities. Our goal is to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Your job will consist of three interesting and very different tasks covering management, production of installation guides and digitalisation. Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and coach the team to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and ensuring that the daily operation is run as effectively as possible.
- Secure continuously development of the team enabling them to meet the future customer demands and expectations.
- Take responsibility for our new digital strategy, driving the process of how the VELUX Group’s guides can be digitalised, from the CAD-file from product development to the finished guides in print and/or in digital format to be used by installers and customers.
- Be part of the digital transformation which will involve choosing the digital tools and how to implement these in the daily execution
We are looking for a candidate with team management experience, a strategic mindset and experience working with graphic communication. Your understanding of and interest in the latest digital tools and platforms used within technical documentation is valued. Your educational background could be technical/graphic/multimedia design, technical illustrator or similar.
You are a good communicator and motivator who dare to challenge, support and involve your team in driving projects forward and make them deliver to their full potential in a deadline focused production environment.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are experienced working with tools such as InDesign, SolidWorks Composer, Creo Illustrate, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar.
- Have knowledge within Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or other interactive technologies etc and skills for newest technologies.
- Are experienced working with printed material.
- Have experience working with storyboards
- Have a proactive, creative and innovative mindset that always challenge the current solution and processes, seen from a customer/end user perspective.
- Have excellent Danish and English communication skills in both speech and writing.
If you want to make a difference, this is the place to be. The VELUX Group are undergoing a large digital transformation over the next years and now is a great time to join us. You will become a key part of this digital journey with a focus on future communication solutions.
Your team will be involved in product development at an early stage, from the creation of storyboards to the final installation guides and where and how these should be available to customers – both in print and digital media.
The VELUX Group offers exciting challenges, great opportunities of influencing your own development with competent and committed colleagues where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values.