VP – Product Marketing
Join us in taking Product Marketing in Flügger to the next level. Do you have strong competences within product marketing and product portfolio management? Are you data-driven and focused on ensuring the most optimal spend and cost efficiency? Are you able to think strategically and act tactically and operationally? Do you thrive in a fast-paced company with a strong change agenda? Then you may be our new colleague.
We are looking for a VP – Product Marketing to be responsible for Flügger Marketing & Product department with 13 strong and experienced employees in direct reference. You will be based at Flügger Headquarters, in Rødovre/Copenhagen reporting directly to CEO.
About Flügger and Product Marketing
Flügger is a proud producer and retailer of paint with a strong legacy, quality products, skilled employees, and loyal customers. At Flügger, we have just launched our new strategy “Going Green”, founded on sustainable production, products & packaging and with ambitious growth and optimisation targets, along with a strong digitalisation agenda.
Product Marketing is anchored as a group function with direct reference to the CEO, working with strategic and operational product marketing. We have an ambitious journey ahead of us in order to deliver on the Flügger strategy founded in our Customer Journey by building a strong client first mindset.
Take part in the journey
As the VP – Product Marketing you will be responsible for our product assortment and market offering in both own stores and franchise network. The role includes managing, positioning, and marketing of products/brands including Flügger, PP professional paint, Fiona, Detale CPH and Stiwex. You will also be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies, campaigns and plans in alignment with commercial and operational needs in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will create concrete marketing initiatives and drive transactional marketing, creating brand awareness as well as ‘call to action’. All this while maintaining a close and solid cooperation across functions and countries.
In addition, You will be responsible for maintaining current product portfolio, set the direction/strategy for the future portfolio, and constant challenge the status quo. This includes product planning and execution throughout the entire product lifecycle, collecting and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with critical stakeholders to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Furthermore, the responsibility includes creating and supporting a seamless customer journey, by ensuring that all touchpoints in Flügger are connected, customer-centric and with a clear purpose – while always supporting the company’s overall green strategy and goals.
You will take leadership of a team consisting of eight employees based in product and five based in marketing. You will personally drive transactional and data-driven marketing. You will work closely with your team and with stakeholders throughout the organisation, across functions and countries. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and drive the development of strategic communications and marketing initiatives ensuring consistency with brand promise and delivery on business targets
- Lead and drive strong marketing systems for both BtB and BtC
- Maintaining current product portfolio and set the direction for the future portfolio
- Ensure that ‘One assortment’ is properly anchored
- Drive product phase-in and phase-out
- Drive product innovation pipeline with key stakeholdersDrive transactional marketing: ensuring a seamless customer journey,
- Ensure focus on ‘Time and Place’; that we are present and flexible – and ensure relevance
- Drive data-driven marketing – ensure optimal spend (cost efficiency)
We expect you to have strong business acumen ensuring sustainable cost efficiency. We expect you to have a strong flair for data as well as strong collaboration and communication skills. We expect you to have a holistic and strategic outlook to ensure an even stronger competitive brand and retail position on targeted market in the future. Additionally, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with product marketing
- Extensive experience with driving product marketing in an similar role within retail or consumer goods
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Leadership and Management experience – Leading by example
- Analytical and data-oriented
- Solid experience working with product portfolio management
- Structured, robust, enterprising, decisive and thorough